No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Change of address for NAFA account #6992900
09/17/20 12:22 PM
09/17/20 12:22 PM
Maryland's Eastern Shore
M
mud Offline OP
trapper
mud  Offline OP
trapper
M

Maryland's Eastern Shore
Anyone know how? I question whether I’ll ever see a dime but they owe me about a grand. I moved over a year ago and mail wouldn’t get forwarded anymore. I see no place on the account to change my address. Anyone change it by means other than the agent at the pickups?

April is autism awareness month. Nearly 1 in every 100 children are born with an autism spectrum disorder.. 1 in 100. Stop and think about it...please
Re: Change of address for NAFA account [Re: mud] #6992903
09/17/20 12:27 PM
09/17/20 12:27 PM
Henderson, N.Y. Jefferson Co.
W
walleyed Offline
trapper
walleyed  Offline
trapper
W

Henderson, N.Y. Jefferson Co.
Originally Posted by mud
Anyone know how? I question whether I’ll ever see a dime but they owe me about a grand. I moved over a year ago and mail wouldn’t get forwarded anymore. I see no place on the account to change my address. Anyone change it by means other than the agent at the pickups?

Mud,

you moved to New York State, right ?

I'd get a hold of Ernie Mosher.

He's the New York State Agent.

w

"Provisional/Interim" member of NYS Trappers Association
Jefferson Co. Fur Harvesters

I Support Non-Resident Trapping

Re: Change of address for NAFA account [Re: walleyed] #6992907
09/17/20 12:29 PM
09/17/20 12:29 PM
Maryland's Eastern Shore
M
mud Offline OP
trapper
mud  Offline OP
trapper
M

Maryland's Eastern Shore
No walleyed we moved to the eastern shore of Maryland. Ernie was the old agent I shipped with out of port jervis new york

Last edited by mud; 09/17/20 12:30 PM.

April is autism awareness month. Nearly 1 in every 100 children are born with an autism spectrum disorder.. 1 in 100. Stop and think about it...please
Re: Change of address for NAFA account [Re: mud] #6992914
09/17/20 12:39 PM
09/17/20 12:39 PM
north Idaho
W
wissmiss Offline
trapper
wissmiss  Offline
trapper
W

north Idaho
You could send an email to NAFA. There are a few people still working in the Toronto office. They may be able to help.

All US receiving agents have been “let go”. I doubt any of them have direct contact with NAFA any more.

www.usedtraps.com

Please check out my updated inventory of Native American books.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread