No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: National Forest Road closures [Re: ] #7012194
10/08/20 12:50 PM
10/08/20 12:50 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
The national forest roads were closed around here during Bush II's reign.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: National Forest Road closures [Re: ] #7012208
10/08/20 01:20 PM
10/08/20 01:20 PM
idaho
W
wallfur Offline
trapper
wallfur  Offline
trapper
W

idaho
Danvee...do you mean Harry Reid and the Chinese under Obama?

Last edited by wallfur; 10/08/20 01:22 PM.
Re: National Forest Road closures [Re: ] #7012234
10/08/20 02:09 PM
10/08/20 02:09 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
Originally Posted by Mark June
Boco,
Perhaps we have been trained to be Googlers?

beyond that the same questions over and over get asked on facebook for months .

you can see it in their text and hear it in their questions.

when a person is coming from the idea they should be regulated What can I do?

opposed to I am a free person. What restriction are they placing in my way?

I saw one the other day guys wife let her CCL expire. Did she need to take the training over again? proof of training here is proof of training doesn't matter if it is you DD214 from 1947 or your Hunters ED from 1990 or the class you took last week. once you have a proof of training you have it.

I have a suspicion the making it so easy to have people constantly rely on online information is a tactic , like 1984 when the chocolate ration was increased to 70 grams never mind it had been 100 grams there were no records of this available to the people.

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: National Forest Road closures [Re: danvee] #7012445
10/08/20 08:15 PM
10/08/20 08:15 PM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Offline
trapper
Dirt  Offline
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
Originally Posted by danvee
All I know is any politician trying to sell off our public land is a crook!

I have bought several parcels of public land from the collective and turned it into private property. Truly an un-American thing to do. I apologize! crazy

Who is John Galt?
Re: National Forest Road closures [Re: danvee] #7012502
10/08/20 09:13 PM
10/08/20 09:13 PM

M
Mark June OP
Unregistered
Mark June OP
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by danvee
Mark the department of interior does not manage Forest Service administered lands the department of Agriculture does. But for your info the new director of the BLM administered lands wants to sell off our public lands. Get your facts straight also the directors of both agencies are not the ones that close the roads its done through land management plans that are directed by local politics and comment for the most part and are reviewed and amended every 10 years. I have grazing permits on public lands and in part roads have been closed because people can not stay on open roads leave litter and fires. Maybe the so called sportsman need to police their ranks. I have closed my properties which I use to keep open and allowed free access no permission necessary, not anymore! to much poaching damage and disrespect to the land.

My slip of the pen danvee. You are correct. It is the US Forest Service. My contacts didn't blame the Ag dept at the time of the closures. They blamed the Interior dudes. It doesn't really matter does it? Closed is as closed does. And they got closed during Obama and reopened under Trump.

Seems you get right to the point; "Get your facts straight." Check.
Seems you also have a hardened view of those who use public land; "so called sportsman need to police their ranks." Check.
I hope things get better where you need them to be better. Check.

Blessings,
Mark

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread