No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Got asked if I was mark june [Re: ] #7050340
11/15/20 04:17 AM
11/15/20 04:17 AM
Nebraska
N
NE Coon Offline
trapper
NE Coon  Offline
trapper
N

Nebraska
Originally Posted by Mark June
Hey, gdccowboy,

If you PM me their address, we'll send them a nice basket of goodies no charge.
Donna and my pleasure brother.

Mark

Absolutely no surprise here. He’s been a great contributor to our youth program over the years!

Thank you Mark and Donna!!!

God bless!

Eric

Everyone needs to be passionate about something
Re: Got asked if I was mark june [Re: ] #7050344
11/15/20 05:55 AM
11/15/20 05:55 AM
Northern Minnesota
BernieB. Offline
trapper
BernieB.  Offline
trapper

Northern Minnesota
Originally Posted by BernieB.
I'm waaaay too good looking to be mistaken for Mark June.

Bernie. I know what you look like and it's a coin toss call on that bro.

smile smile smile

Re: Got asked if I was mark june [Re: NE Coon] #7050464
11/15/20 09:28 AM
11/15/20 09:28 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by NE Coon
Hey, gdccowboy,

If you PM me their address, we'll send them a nice basket of goodies no charge.
Donna and my pleasure brother.

Mark

Absolutely no surprise here. He’s been a great contributor to our youth program over the years!

Thank you Mark and Donna!!!

God bless!

Eric

Eric,

Pray all is well brother.
Tell ya what we need right about now. A Nebraska convention! Always enjoy that event. Great country. Super people. I'd still love there if'n Donna liked winters more. I enjoy snow and wind... her, ah no.
After seminary, I hope to trap cats out west again north of Scottsbluff. I don't care if I catch 5, I'll just be back in some of the prettiest country God made.
Maybe see y'all at next year's convention if studies allow.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Got asked if I was mark june [Re: Flipper 56] #7050466
11/15/20 09:33 AM
11/15/20 09:33 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by Flipper 56
Originally Posted by Twolines
Good story! And way to go Mark June!

X2

On a side note Mark, I have been your number one fan in Indiana since I was trapping in the dark and drank a whole bottle of coyote frenzy thinking it was a 5 hour energy drink. I guess I put the 5 hour in the hole because the the next day the coyote circled and dug a hole so deep I had to get a stepladder to go down and take his foot out of the trap! Good thing I used a 72" chain on the earth anchor!

Anyway, we have a saying up here, A tisket a tasket, I really need a basket!! grin

Goodness Flipper! I think you'll notice, if you drank the whole bottle of Coyote Frenzy that now you have the urge to pee on little tufts of grass or charred sticks that you notice from 30 paces. You also tend to eat your food and then dig a hole in the back yard, and barf your food into it, and then bury for future consumption. Oh, and you probably do more howling than you used to.
The only way to remedy this, that I know of, is to drink a 4 ounce bottle of Fox Frenzy each day for a month, without a beer chaser. It'll be tough but the coyote in you will subside.
wink grin shocked

Re: Got asked if I was mark june [Re: gdccowboy] #7050470
11/15/20 09:36 AM
11/15/20 09:36 AM
Wabash, IN USA
Flipper 56 Offline
trapper
Flipper 56  Offline
trapper

Wabash, IN USA
laugh

"Where Can A Man Find Bear Beaver And Other Critters Worth Cash Money When Skinned?"

Re: Got asked if I was mark june [Re: ] #7052575
11/17/20 01:25 AM
11/17/20 01:25 AM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
Originally Posted by Leftlane
I checked on youtube and it was wall to wall Clint Locklear! grin

So, you see Leftlane why you should move over to the right lane grin

We'll get some good goo out to the nice young trapper out west cause I'm a softy and I'll just chuckle at you bro. No free nada for YOU!

Pray all is well in New B.
I'm home this week with the Mrs. Good to be back in La Vernia. Got Big Bend camping in mind and some bird hunting in KS on the horizon over Holiday break. I do wish I was trapping but not until Christmas break for that.

Blessings,
Mark

I've been in McAllen, Cedar Rapids, Colorado Springs, and now New Orleans. Literally everywhere but my beloved NB.

All kidding aside, a friend of mine says Widow Maker is in his top 5 and this dude is harder on fur than mange itself. I do want to get to you class but 2020 has made me travel more than I have in the past 4 or 5 year combined. I mentioned camping out at Big Bend and Casey and the little guy might come with me so I don't get cold.

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Got asked if I was mark june [Re: gdccowboy] #7052619
11/17/20 06:25 AM
11/17/20 06:25 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Leftlane,

Widowmaker pays some bills around here my friend and we just keep on grinding those bobcat carcasses to make more. It's used on 6 continents that I know of; North and South America, Africa, Europe, Asia and Australia. Coyotes, bobcats, fox, jackels, dingos, and more. It's cool to get the emails from far away places on critters I've never seen in person.
Being a lure dude is pretty fun stuff Hoss, but there is a reason our mud room has a washing machine in it grin

Blessings!
Mark

Re: Got asked if I was mark june [Re: gdccowboy] #7052691
11/17/20 08:25 AM
11/17/20 08:25 AM
Greene County,Virginia
R
run Offline
trapper
run  Offline
trapper
R

Greene County,Virginia
Originally Posted by gdccowboy
Man I’m not sure who all these so called good looking trappers are . I’ve seen several trappers they could be described as manly , Rugged , hardcore , crazy etc . But never good looking
Except the Canadians still trying to figure out what’s wrong with those boys 😂

LOL.

wanna be goat farmer.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread