I have for sale a large flat rate box of black leather. This is soft leather, like deer skin. Suitable for doll clothes, small craft projects, repairs. NOT suitable for garments or major projects. Details below.

$50.00 gets the box to your door. Shipping ($21.00) is INCLUDED in the price.

PayPal. Money Order. Check.

- 100+ scrap pieces. Probably deer but I don’t know for sure. Grain on one side, suede on the other. Assorted sizes and shapes, most likely left over from garment making. Nice black color. Sample sizes are 8”x3”, 12”x5”, 5”x7”, 3”x3”, 1”x4”. The group is about 50/50 - larger sizes vs smaller sizes.

- 5 full hides (at least they look like full hides). Probably some time of Asian deer (Leather was imported from India). These hides are irregular shape, 10+ square feet each and each Hide has major damage in one quarter. You can cut an 18”x24” (or larger) piece out of each hide. May be surface blemishes on the leather. This leather is very, very thin and very soft. Suede like. It is not very strong and can be torn if you pull really hard. Two of the hides are jet black color. Three of the hides are a dark grayish black.

PMs answered in order received. If you have questions, be sure to ask. This box is being sold as is. No returns. No price adjustments.

Thank you.

Last edited by wissmiss; 12/04/20 08:28 PM. Reason: Sold pending funds

www.usedtraps.com

Please check out my updated inventory of Native American books.