No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 28 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 27 28
Re: yahoo says civil war is very possible [Re: danny clifton] #7072613
12/03/20 10:16 PM
12/03/20 10:16 PM
minnesota
M
mnsota Offline
trapper
mnsota  Offline
trapper
M

minnesota
[b]I always thought the vulnerable should have sheltered and the healthy kept going.

Yep,...but we are subject to governmental/media control ,..and that control suggest we hunker down,..if only to appease what the mob /media has established.
Where and what future are we looking at?

Re: yahoo says civil war is very possible [Re: James] #7072617
12/03/20 10:18 PM
12/03/20 10:18 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by James
Mark, I'm surprised you're not doing better in this discussion.

But your position is untenable, so maybe I shouldn't be.

Jim

I got one hand tied behind my back and one leg propped on the dining room chair.
I'm also finishing an apologetic for the Book of Job, about 20 pages, so my focus is in the Lord, as I make a few side bars here on TMan.
Sorry, I can't give my all!

Blessings,
Mark

Re: yahoo says civil war is very possible [Re: goldnut] #7072620
12/03/20 10:19 PM
12/03/20 10:19 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
Originally Posted by goldnut
I will make a contribution.
Where do I send it?

You gotta get Jimmy to shut his pie hole first ....lol

I offered up a bet , he wouldn't take it ......

Report a post club - Non member

Re: yahoo says civil war is very possible [Re: danny clifton] #7072622
12/03/20 10:20 PM
12/03/20 10:20 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Actually James, wall street loves the talk of more stimulus and a vaccine and who knows what. Been an incredible past two weeks on wall street. I'm big into ADS and we're paying tuition and then some with that chart. Visa, MasterCard, and ADS are all ^^^^^^^.

Re: yahoo says civil war is very possible [Re: danny clifton] #7072627
12/03/20 10:24 PM
12/03/20 10:24 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Plus this news is encouraging. JB will stop it for sure.

Thursday:
Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Thursday told CBS News reporter Catherine Herridge that the communist Chinese government is using blackmail, bribery, and covert operations to target lawmakers on Capitol Hill as part of a broad effort to influence policymaking.

Re: yahoo says civil war is very possible [Re: danny clifton] #7072634
12/03/20 10:26 PM
12/03/20 10:26 PM
New Mexico
D
Desertambition Offline
trapper
Desertambition  Offline
trapper
D

New Mexico
Y’all, do you remember when the republican senate blocked 3 election security bills? I do.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/482569-senate-gop-blocks-three-election-security-bills

Re: yahoo says civil war is very possible [Re: danny clifton] #7072640
12/03/20 10:32 PM
minnesota
M
mnsota Offline
trapper
mnsota  Offline
trapper
M

minnesota
[b]I always thought the vulnerable should have sheltered and the healthy kept going.

Yep,...but we are subject to governmental/media control ,..and that control suggest we hunker down,..if only to appease what the mob /media has established.
Where and what future are we looking at?

Re: yahoo says civil war is very possible [Re: danny clifton] #7072641
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Yeah, I can't help looking at the video through a legal prism, Mark. My view is relevant because the claim of fraudulent voting will be decided in the legal arena. So don't try to pooh-pooh the toolkit I'm bringing to this discussion.

You'll note that both of the attorneys here said the same thing regarding the admissibility of that video.

The evidence rules aren't legal technicalities. They're intended to limit admissible evidence to "good" evidence.

By itself that videotape isn't good evidence. Not without a witness or two who can authenticate it. Look at it from the court's view: the video might show anything; could be just some random office.

But let's suppose you have a witness to authenticate the video. Is it now admissible? Shouldn't be. In fact the proceeding shouldn't be at all. Why not?

Because we have no opposing party present. Georgia is entitled to respond aren't they? To test the evidence by cross-examination?

You think that's fair, don't you? Shouldn't we listen to Georgia's explanation for what the video shows? Maybe it's entirely innocent. Or maybe there was an honest error in judgment. A court doesn't presume fraud, which has to be shown by a higher standard of proof, clear and convincing evidence.

I suppose no one's going to read the above and pay attention to it, but I hope you do, Mark.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: yahoo says civil war is very possible [Re: danny clifton] #7072655
12/03/20 10:45 PM
12/03/20 10:45 PM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
I didn't read all 12 pages, has the war started yet?

Re: yahoo says civil war is very possible [Re: Donnersurvivor] #7072658
12/03/20 10:48 PM
12/03/20 10:48 PM
western pa
G
goldnut Offline
trapper
goldnut  Offline
trapper
G

western pa
Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

Only on here!

Re: yahoo says civil war is very possible [Re: James] #7072674
12/03/20 11:05 PM
12/03/20 11:05 PM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

Yeah, I can't help looking at the video through a legal prism, Mark. My view is relevant because the claim of fraudulent voting will be decided in the legal arena. So don't try to pooh-pooh the toolkit I'm bringing to this discussion.

You'll note that both of the attorneys here said the same thing regarding the admissibility of that video.

The evidence rules aren't legal technicalities. They're intended to limit admissible evidence to "good" evidence.

By itself that videotape isn't good evidence. Not without a witness or two who can authenticate it. Look at it from the court's view: the video might show anything; could be just some random office.

But let's suppose you have a witness to authenticate the video. Is it now admissible? Shouldn't be. In fact the proceeding shouldn't be at all. Why not?

Because we have no opposing party present. Georgia is entitled to respond aren't they? To test the evidence by cross-examination?

You think that's fair, don't you? Shouldn't we listen to Georgia's explanation for what the video shows? Maybe it's entirely innocent. Or maybe there was an honest error in judgment. A court doesn't presume fraud, which has to be shown by a higher standard of proof, clear and convincing evidence.

I suppose no one's going to read the above and pay attention to it, but I hope you do, Mark.

Jim

Let me get this straight. If my home was burglarized and my home security camera filmed the burglary, that video wouldn't be admissible as evidence in court?

Re: yahoo says civil war is very possible [Re: danny clifton] #7072680
12/03/20 11:08 PM
12/03/20 11:08 PM
minnesota
M
mnsota Offline
trapper
mnsota  Offline
trapper
M

minnesota

Yep,....save your powder,...save your thoughts.

Re: yahoo says civil war is very possible [Re: danny clifton] #7072686
12/03/20 11:14 PM
12/03/20 11:14 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J Staton, your home video would probably be admissible, if authenticated by your own testimony.

But the other side would have the opportunity to cross-examine you and offer their own evidence and explanations.

We still don't know, in this thread, what Georgia says about the claim of fraud by its election officials. Do we?

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: yahoo says civil war is very possible [Re: ] #7072687
12/03/20 11:15 PM
12/03/20 11:15 PM
2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted by J Staton

Jim

Let me get this straight. If my home was burglarized and my home security camera filmed the burglary, that video wouldn't be admissible as evidence in court?

You would testify as to it being your home, your security system and a few other things under oath to demonstrate authenticity.

You can't just play YouTube videos in Court to prove your case.

Re: yahoo says civil war is very possible [Re: James] #7072689
12/03/20 11:16 PM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

J Staton, your home video would probably be admissible, if authenticated by your own testimony.

But the other side would have the opportunity to cross-examine you and offer their own evidence and explanations.

We still don't know, in this thread, what Georgia says about the claim of fraud by its election officials. Do we?

Jim

You beat me to it.

Re: yahoo says civil war is very possible [Re: ] #7072690
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Originally Posted by J Staton

Jim

The burglar's scumbag attorney would argue that because it was filmed without his knowledge it should be excluded or that just how do we know it's your house being filmed.
First thing to learn in scumbag school is facts don't matter if you can lie your way around the truth.

[Linked Image]
Re: yahoo says civil war is very possible [Re: danny clifton] #7072698
12/03/20 11:20 PM
12/03/20 11:20 PM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

We should have a T Man Trial on Zoom.

I call dibs on cross examining Warrior.

Re: yahoo says civil war is very possible [Re: danny clifton] #7072703
12/03/20 11:24 PM
12/03/20 11:24 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Then I get Mark! lol

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

Re: yahoo says civil war is very possible [Re: danny clifton] #7072704
12/03/20 11:25 PM
12/03/20 11:25 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
That should be fun. Last time I was cross examined I had the prosecutor on the ropes with his jaw hanging open and the jury laughing. Never knew what hit him.

[Linked Image]
Re: yahoo says civil war is very possible [Re: warrior] #7072706
12/03/20 11:26 PM
12/03/20 11:26 PM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted by warrior
That should be fun. Last time I was cross examined I had the prosecutor on the ropes with his jaw hanging open and the jury laughing. Never knew what hit him.

It would be indeed.

Page 11 of 28 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 27 28
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread