No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Stock Market [Re: Snowpa] #7073601
12/04/20 06:16 PM
12/04/20 06:16 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

I imagine much liquidation and side line sitting as the world watches for bigger suitcases placed under skirted tables.

Re: Stock Market [Re: Posco] #7073679
12/04/20 07:25 PM
12/04/20 07:25 PM
USA MN
Snowpa Offline OP
trapper
Snowpa  Offline OP
trapper

USA MN
Originally Posted by Posco
Originally Posted by James
Trump was fired by the American people. Get used to the idea.

Jim

Biden voters were bought off. You have to bus your people to the polls or have volunteers fill in the blanks on mail-in ballots. Relentless media attacks, lies and distortions. Big tech and all of the Hollywood...dare I say elite? Biden is a very tired old man wheeled across the finish line, if he makes it.

Biden says he will resign if he cant get along with Camela

Never Confuse Stupid With Crazy
Re: Stock Market [Re: Lugnut] #7073687
12/04/20 07:32 PM
12/04/20 07:32 PM
USA MN
Snowpa Offline OP
trapper
Snowpa  Offline OP
trapper

USA MN
Originally Posted by Lugnut
Why do you guys even respond to that useless, piece of crap troll?

He thrives on the attention.

Ignore him and he'll eventually go away.

James is like cousin Eddie on National Lampoons movies ,At least thats how I picture him

Never Confuse Stupid With Crazy
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread