No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Artificially cool the earth [Re: danny clifton] #7078083
12/07/20 02:21 PM
12/07/20 02:21 PM
Rodney,Ohio
SNIPERBBB Offline
trapper
SNIPERBBB  Offline
trapper

Rodney,Ohio
Mars doesn't have any radiation shielding either. It has a remnant magnetic field. It's a dead planet period. Earth's magnetic field shields us from most ionizing radiation. Any meaningful life done on mars will have to be domes and/or subterranean.

Re: Artificially cool the earth [Re: danny clifton] #7078159
12/07/20 03:23 PM
12/07/20 03:23 PM
IA
T
teepee2 Offline
trapper
teepee2  Offline
trapper
T

IA
I come back to my solution, "Adapt or die". It's worked for a few ice ages. Come to think of it the "scientists" never talk much about what went on in between the ice ages. confused

Re: Artificially cool the earth [Re: teepee2] #7078241
12/07/20 04:51 PM
12/07/20 04:51 PM
Nebraska, Dawson County
chas3457 Offline
trapper
chas3457  Offline
trapper

Nebraska, Dawson County
Originally Posted by teepee2
I come back to my solution, "Adapt or die". It's worked for a few ice ages. Come to think of it the "scientists" never talk much about what went on in between the ice ages. confused

In my experience, scientists seem to be like a lot of engineers I have encountered in my various careers, as a welder, tool and die maker, mould maker and farm machinery owner/operator.

They all seem to be educated beyond their intelligence. sick

There have been multiple 'ice ages' in Earth's history. From temperate to ice age to temperate to tropical, then temperate to ice age, and back to temperate, then tropical, ad infinitum. That is according to archaeological studies.

Charlie

Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm.

NRA Life Member ~ GOA Member ~ NFOA Member ~ UNMLA Member
Re: Artificially cool the earth [Re: danny clifton] #7078382
12/07/20 06:41 PM
12/07/20 06:41 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
It is just an excuse to raise taxes thats all. China as a single country is responsible for 34% of the worlds so called greenhouse gas emissions. yet not one politico is going to say peep to them because thats where the cheap manufacturing is. In part because emissions laws are next to none existent there. Meanwhile we have more than one environmental tax coming down the pipe that will save the planet .... yea right

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread