No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
For the tractor folks #7078571
12/07/20 08:42 PM
12/07/20 08:42 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline OP
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline OP
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
I just got the "Pats easy change system" and put it on the 3 point hitch of the little red tractor. What a great little invention. It makes changing implements a breeze. I can't use a quick hitch as some of my things are not the right measurement, so thats out and I came across this system. Its as easy as backing up to the implement, raising the three point to catch the pins with the hooks and connect the top link. You only have to get on and off the tractor once to do it and no bashing the army onto and off the pins etc. I am going to put a set of washers and pins on every implement that I have now, so I don't have to change them over and they are cheap as chips. If you have a tractor and more that one implement for the back. Its a no brainer and real back saver for people that are not the youngest anymore and like to walk straight at the end of a day

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: For the tractor folks [Re: Scuba1] #7078573
12/07/20 08:45 PM
12/07/20 08:45 PM
Greene County,Virginia
R
run Offline
trapper
run  Offline
trapper
R

Greene County,Virginia
Cool. Thanks for sharing.

wanna be goat farmer.
Re: For the tractor folks [Re: Scuba1] #7078616
12/07/20 09:05 PM
12/07/20 09:05 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline OP
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline OP
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
There are youtube videos on the system so I am not going to bother with explaining things with pictures and such.

Here is one if anyone is interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlwkQO3RFtI

I paid 180 bucks for it shipped to my door from Rural King and it took me about 20 minutes to install it

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread