No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Update on ivermectin For covid [Re: Kirk De] #7096798
12/19/20 03:06 PM
12/19/20 03:06 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Thank you , Patrice for posting this .

A surgeon years ago liked to call his colleagues , the "ivory tower AMA gods " who would diss time honored treatments that have been effective for decades , even generations through time...because they either were not profitable enough , or for any number of other reasons, looked down on because they hadn't approved or studied them enough to their acceptance.

I've known and read about a number of very good AMA personnel who have been educated enough to agree that there is a place in great effectiveness to blend "accepted" and time honored alternative use treatments that work.

Just as you have done in success with your Lyme's treatment program. And the low carb foods that do all the things that AMA doesn't want to admit......"only prescription drugs can ..."

What is humorous to me , is that many in that lane of life, look down on those items that have been through the group testing trials for generations by sheer use on all types of people ...the studies have already been done by life experience.

I have loved the smiles of veterinarians I have worked with , when they speak of the attitudes of not a few docs who treat humans.

wink

Re: Update on ivermectin For covid [Re: Sharon] #7097800
12/20/20 10:20 AM
12/20/20 10:20 AM
Sauk County, WI
Patrice Offline
"TMan Feed Gestapo "
Patrice  Offline
"TMan Feed Gestapo "

Sauk County, WI
These doctors that formed the FLCCC Alliance are begging to have their data reviewed. They have a lot of data and large controlled test results but they're up against slow-moving arrogance and immense monetary interests that would be greatly undermined by an existing, safe, inexpensive drug.

WTA District 9 Director ... Go D9!
Member: WTA, Intertel, Mensa (Trappers ain't stupid.)
Life Member: NRA
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread