No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: The dog just had to inspect..... [Re: adam m] #7128064
01/09/21 09:15 AM
01/09/21 09:15 AM
sw iowa
Outlaw99 Offline
trapper
Outlaw99  Offline
trapper

sw iowa
Looks good. Adam, can u post up a link to the product?

Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters
Re: The dog just had to inspect..... [Re: adam m] #7128103
01/09/21 10:12 AM
01/09/21 10:12 AM
nm
A
adam m Offline OP
trapper
adam m  Offline OP
trapper
A

nm
That's good to know KanaiKid.
Trapper Dahgren, yup but I'm on the very west end of town. It's quiet other than the yotes singing at night.
Outlaw, here's a link to what I used. The key is prepping the floor. Instructions warn about and say do not use muriatic acid to clean the floor.

This was used on the initial cleaning. Dilute in water let it soak I gave it about 1.5 hours, scrub it like crazy them I power washed the floor.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Rust-Oleum-1-gal-Cleaner-and-Degreaser-301243/206495771

Get at least double the kits. I used the etching& cleaning solution from 3 kits (as my garage was nasty), and was expecting to use 2 kits coatings (epoxy and paint) but 1 kit was enough to coat my garage with 3 layers. My buddy was surprised 1 kit went that far he helped me in this process as he's done a lot of these. I also bought extra flakes. Rusto also has a texture additive you can add too. The epoxy/paint will not adhere to oil spots so cleaning is key.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Rust-Ol...-5-Car-Garage-Floor-Kit-365187/314107168

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread