Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by Mike in A-town
As far as the election goes... I'm over it. Was it stolen? Probably. Is anything going to be done about it? Doubtful, but we'll watch and see... I don't see much point showing up armed and waving a flag or a sign.

As for Biden/Harris gun control... I will contact my elected officials and voice my opposition through the proper channels. If Congress and Biden do not heed the 2A and carry on with their plan... Then the SCOTUS better pipe up and make a decision fast, quick, and in a hurry.

Let them pass the legislation... Let them go on record for voting for it... Let them go on record for signing it in to law. Then they have no one to blame but themselves when they get what they get.

Mike

Well Biden has already voted for it once and its never seemed to stop the crazies from voting for him, so I doubt they are to worried about signing new gun laws.

Sounds like protests are planned in all 50 states on the 20th. Probably good places not to be, because it's likely the communists will be looking to start something.

Let 'em start something... If they roll in with cops/guard and start busting heads of people who are peacefully protesting then they're just proving all of our rhetoric true.

As far as the hard left and the media painting us as racist gun-nut terrorists... La-dee-freakin-da. They've been screaming that for years... Screw 'em. They're mammals, their necks are able to be stretched the same as the rest of us.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin