No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Big ol boy #7217984
03/16/21 08:05 PM
03/16/21 08:05 PM
Northern Wisconsin
N
NorthenTrapper Offline OP
trapper
NorthenTrapper  Offline OP
trapper
N

Northern Wisconsin
[Linked Image]
Had a camera over where i had a beaver drug around and where we've been dumping our fish carcasses. May have to thin him out if he stays around to protect our trash cans and garden. I believe we can trap them if we own the land in Wisconsin as it's a nuisance animal, correct me if I'm wrong.

“We will visit the Holy Land and see those places hallowed by the footsteps of the Savior,”
-Lincoln
Re: Big ol boy [Re: NorthenTrapper] #7217991
03/16/21 08:08 PM
03/16/21 08:08 PM
Central Ontario, Canada
C
Crit-R-Dun Offline
trapper
Crit-R-Dun  Offline
trapper
C

Central Ontario, Canada
Looks like a good one. Not real fair to toss out fish carcasses and call him a nuisance, cage him and move him ideally.

Last edited by Crit-R-Dun; 03/16/21 08:09 PM.
Re: Big ol boy [Re: NorthenTrapper] #7217999
03/16/21 08:13 PM
03/16/21 08:13 PM
Northern Wisconsin
N
NorthenTrapper Offline OP
trapper
NorthenTrapper  Offline OP
trapper
N

Northern Wisconsin
I'll just move where I dump the fish scraps farther away from the house, so he moves on down out.

“We will visit the Holy Land and see those places hallowed by the footsteps of the Savior,”
-Lincoln
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread