No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: 10lbs in one week. [Re: gutthooked] #7227826
03/26/21 11:20 PM
03/26/21 11:20 PM
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline
trapper
W

SW Georgia
Originally Posted by gutthooked
Originally Posted by Wanna Be
S&R, great job sir! I’m down 8 this week. I haven’t cut out eating, just what I eat, time I eat, and PORTION control, lol. And drinking water. Was getting bad headaches at first with no caffeine and very little sugar, but that was on my off day at the gym. My preworkout has caffeine so I decided no off day, lol!! I’m taking vitamins as well to make sure I keep what’s supposed to be ingested all there. And believe it or not, I’m increasing weights on my lifting and getting better times on the treadmill. Sometimes all the motivation needed is to see results. I’d like to lose about 18 more pounds and get back to the 100’s on my incline and then I’ll back off on the weights a little and just lift to maintain muscle tone. Up to 90 now for 3x10.

Drink 1/2 cup pure orange juice , 1/4 teaspoon pink sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon cream of tarter. It keeps you from getting headaches when dieting. Drink in morning and before bedtime, works like a charm.

All mixed?

Re: 10lbs in one week. [Re: charles] #7227880
03/27/21 12:16 AM
03/27/21 12:16 AM
kentucky,usa
M
McDTrapper Offline
trapper
McDTrapper  Offline
trapper
M

kentucky,usa
I had the gastric sleeve over 6 years ago. I lost 106 pounds. I have kept 80 pounds off since then. The key is to exercise ( I do a lot of walking) and eat a lot of protein. I do know folks that have had the procedure and gained all of their weight back. It can happen moderation and exercise is key.
I really believed the procedure saved my life.
Good luck on your journey. If you need any other information, feel free to PM me.

Re: 10lbs in one week. [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7227909
03/27/21 01:56 AM
03/27/21 01:56 AM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Ky
I had 3 hernias fixed cut from hip to hip lost 11 lbs in 5 days !!
No exercise or hardly moved just 8 steps from bed to bathroom lol

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread