No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Traplines North #7230772
03/30/21 12:54 PM
03/30/21 12:54 PM
Conneaut Lake, PA
T
trapperjim1 Offline OP
trapper
trapperjim1  Offline OP
trapper
T

Conneaut Lake, PA
I was just at the Traplines North Website, and I tried to pull up the maps of the boys traplines. They wouldn't come up, and I would really like to see them. If the border opens up between U.S. and Canada we are going fishing in the Nakina area and I want to take a few extra days and do some exploring. From what I remember of the maps, it looks like there are now logging roads into the areas and even a fat old guy like me can get fairly close to the area. I've been fishing in Nakina, (at Esnagami Lake), three times now, but couldn't take the time to look around and I would really like to see more of that area. on the website they also had a map of a canoe trip on the Esnagami river, and I've taken a boat trip there. On the portages on the river, knowing that I was walking in a wilderness area where one of my boyhood heroes had also walked was a fun experience, and one I would recommend. Thanks in advance for any help

Re: Traplines North [Re: trapperjim1] #7230873
03/30/21 03:13 PM
03/30/21 03:13 PM
Northern Wisconsin,Rhinelander
Hodagtrapper Offline
Muskrat Master
Hodagtrapper  Offline
Muskrat Master

Northern Wisconsin,Rhinelander
I have been to the winter cabin site twice in the past 15 years on Wababimiga Lake. Stayed at their outfitters lodging on Cordingly Lake. Had a blast both times. Lots of photos to share and additional information if you want to discuss via PM or phone call.

Chris

>>In God we trust<<
Re: Traplines North [Re: trapperjim1] #7231259
03/30/21 09:23 PM
03/30/21 09:23 PM
Conneaut Lake, PA
T
trapperjim1 Offline OP
trapper
trapperjim1  Offline OP
trapper
T

Conneaut Lake, PA
Sure, I'd love to talk about it, Give me a call at 814-547-4598 at your convenience and I'll try to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I get up early in the morning (5 A.M.) and go to bed early (9:00-9:30. otherwise I'm available.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread