No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Went to the SD GFP site #7232770
04/01/21 05:20 PM
04/01/21 05:20 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline OP
trapper
Law Dog  Offline OP
trapper

Central, SD
The trolls/freaks/cat ladies are at it again many from out of state boohooing about the tail program. You might want to see what we are up against here I check out one troll cat lady and I was shocked to see she supported Bernie. LOL not

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Went to the SD GFP site [Re: Law Dog] #7232773
04/01/21 05:26 PM
04/01/21 05:26 PM
SD
T
TC1 Offline
trapper
TC1  Offline
trapper
T

SD
Say Jerry, where are you finding these clowns comments. I’d like to check them out.

Long live the MAGA King
Re: Went to the SD GFP site [Re: TC1] #7232779
04/01/21 05:35 PM
04/01/21 05:35 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline OP
trapper
Law Dog  Offline OP
trapper

Central, SD
Originally Posted by TC1
Say Jerry, where are you finding these clowns comments. I’d like to check them out.

GFP site on Facebook we had the same morons the last time trolls mostly, funny in some ways with how stupid they are.

Jerry Herbst
Re: Went to the SD GFP site [Re: Law Dog] #7232785
04/01/21 05:42 PM
04/01/21 05:42 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline
trapper

se South Dakota
Law Dog, I won't be joining you doing digital battle against the antis on the various face book pages like we did in 2019. Its sort of pointless and I know what they are going to say. Most probably hate Noem more now than two years ago. What amazed me back then was the number that want to do violence against the tail bounty supporters, especially after Gov Kristi's crew posted some kid photos with trapped critters. That really triggered them. Its sad to truly comprehend how some weird mix of eastern/secular/new age religion equates the "spirit" of a raccoon with the sameness of their grandma.They are whacked; people are people and animals are animals. They are not equivalent.

P.S. I did like the bounty supporter that posted the game camera video of the coon wandering up to a duck's nest and eating the heads off of the chicks one by one. That flipped out the antis grin

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: Went to the SD GFP site [Re: Law Dog] #7232791
04/01/21 05:48 PM
04/01/21 05:48 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline OP
trapper
Law Dog  Offline OP
trapper

Central, SD
Same out of state morons but they are organized you have to give then that, they are clueless as the can be.

Jerry Herbst
Re: Went to the SD GFP site [Re: Law Dog] #7232868
04/01/21 07:45 PM
04/01/21 07:45 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline
trapper

se South Dakota
I spent a couple hours over a couple different nights reading through the "global" petition that had running in 2019 to present to Noem on how mean the bounty program was in doing the tail thing. I took photos of the comments that were the nastiest, I think I still have some of them on another computer. I'm sure most would melt away if they were actually physically confronted but they sure talked tough about how much they want to hurt bounty supporters. I sent a couple of those comment photos to the state, ones that directly threatened Gov Noem with harm. I never heard back from them. Probably just goes with the political territory. They had about 60,000 people on that petition when I stopped looking at it. At least a third of the signers were foreign and I'm not even counting Canadians as "foreign" laugh

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: Went to the SD GFP site [Re: Law Dog] #7232885
04/01/21 08:05 PM
04/01/21 08:05 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline OP
trapper
Law Dog  Offline OP
trapper

Central, SD
I found it funny the coons and possums have so much worth to the people that don’t live here but the pheasants were the invasive species to them yet one pays the bills the other is a pest. LOL

I would bet if you posted a family pheasant hunt photo with a bunch of roosters laid out the same clowns would still be crying it’s more a collective bunch of haters then anything else.

Jerry Herbst
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread