No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: FHA Grades are up [Re: BvrRetriever] #7242122
04/13/21 09:04 AM
04/13/21 09:04 AM
Illinois
R
ratbrain Offline
trapper
ratbrain  Offline
trapper
R

Illinois
Originally Posted by BvrRetriever
Evidently either they paid out on PT sales that went south or they sent advances. My Xmas bonus that was received the end of January was twice the amount of what they sold PT. Was the extra a gift?

BvtRetriever- My December check that came in late January was less than 1/2 the amount of what sold on PT. So I guess that evens things out!

Re: FHA Grades are up [Re: LLtrapper] #7242127
04/13/21 09:12 AM
04/13/21 09:12 AM
Ontario
S
Saskfly Offline OP
trapper
Saskfly  Offline OP
trapper
S

Ontario
Originally Posted by LLtrapper
ALL OF THE FUR THEY SAID THEY SOLD SHOWED UP ON THIS SALE BUT HAD NUMBERS THAT ARE NOT IN THE CATALOG. I got paid for some but not all. I wonder if they had the buyer back out on the sold fur or had an issue with getting them shipped to the buyer. I guess we will know if they are on the block again. What a crap show this has became. I could have sold these coon to GFW for three bucks green but then covid came around and he did not want them. Makes me want to trap and finish fur. Crazy. LLL

Think your last sentence is the kicker there LLtrapper.........GFW did not want your coon and your upset that an auction house sold them. I get your comment about the PT sale but they sold. I would be taking my money and moving on.

Re: FHA Grades are up [Re: Saskfly] #7242164
04/13/21 10:13 AM
04/13/21 10:13 AM
saskatchewan canada
K
kingrat Offline
trapper
kingrat  Offline
trapper
K

saskatchewan canada
Sounds like some nafa accountants are working for fha now. Lol

Re: FHA Grades are up [Re: LLtrapper] #7242251
04/13/21 12:21 PM
04/13/21 12:21 PM
montana
R
red mt Offline
trapper
red mt  Offline
trapper
R

montana
ALL OF THE FUR THEY SAID THEY SOLD SHOWED UP ON THIS SALE BUT HAD NUMBERS THAT ARE NOT IN THE CATALOG. I got paid for some but not all. I wonder if they had the buyer back out on the sold fur or had an issue with getting them shipped to the buyer. I guess we will know if they are on the block again. What a crap show this has became. I could have sold these coon to GFW for three bucks green but then covid came around and he did not want them. Makes me want to trap and finish fur. Crazy. LLL

Well hopefully you will not have to write them a check when it's all over.

Kenneth schoening
Re: FHA Grades are up [Re: red mt] #7242255
04/13/21 12:32 PM
04/13/21 12:32 PM
Pottawatamie co. IA
LLtrapper Offline
"The Coon Combine"
LLtrapper  Offline
"The Coon Combine"

Pottawatamie co. IA
Originally Posted by red mt

Well hopefully you will not have to write them a check when it's all over.

I did not take an advance so I will not be writing them a check for anything. LLL

Isaiah 51:6 But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.
Re: FHA Grades are up [Re: Saskfly] #7242257
04/13/21 12:35 PM
04/13/21 12:35 PM
Pottawatamie co. IA
LLtrapper Offline
"The Coon Combine"
LLtrapper  Offline
"The Coon Combine"

Pottawatamie co. IA
Originally Posted by Saskfly

Think your last sentence is the kicker there LLtrapper.........GFW did not want your coon and your upset that an auction house sold them. I get your comment about the PT sale but they sold. I would be taking my money and moving on.

When or if they send me my money I will. As stated I am done with auction houses. Trapping for commerce may be a thing of the past and I don't kill for fun. Never have enjoyed that part of it. LLL

Isaiah 51:6 But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.
Re: FHA Grades are up [Re: LLtrapper] #7242266
04/13/21 12:46 PM
04/13/21 12:46 PM
Co.-Wy. part time AK.
W
wy.wolfer Offline
trapper
wy.wolfer  Offline
trapper
W

Co.-Wy. part time AK.

How about some cheese to go with that whine. Next year sell those western Iowa coons for $3 to GFW. FHA may not be perfect for certain and I can whine about their internet skills to, but they do a GREAT job with the market conditions they have to work with. These guys have not caught a break for two years now with Covid and a lack of International buyers being able to show up. If you're happy with $3 Iowa coons just sell them in the country. That crew is doing a better job than anyone else in the wildfur auction business currently and have hung in there through conditions that killed NAFA, Copenhagen, and whomever else is gonna fall out still.

Re: FHA Grades are up [Re: Saskfly] #7242271
04/13/21 12:59 PM
04/13/21 12:59 PM
West Virginia,age 49
cathryn Offline
bvr-takr-upr
cathryn  Offline
bvr-takr-upr

West Virginia,age 49
LLL get ahold of me when you go tp sell next year. I might have a pretty good market for ypur coons and rats. The guy bought ours or real good money. No commission

IF IDIOTS GREW ON TREES THIS PLACE WOULD BE AN ORCHARD !

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread