No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: The Defense Rests [Re: warrior] #7244636
04/16/21 08:45 AM
04/16/21 08:45 AM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
Have to go to the Minneapolis airport on Thursday at 9 pm, hopefully all is quiet. I quit working in the cities last year, partially because I was busy partially because who wants to be around this nonsense? Friends have been flying into smaller regional airports to avoid Minneapolis. The city is going to be lost, property values in the suburbs and country are skyrocketing.

Re: The Defense Rests [Re: warrior] #7244670
04/16/21 09:31 AM
04/16/21 09:31 AM
South metro, MN
C
Calvin Offline
trapper
Calvin  Offline
trapper
C

South metro, MN
It didn't' take me much trial viewing to find "reasonable doubt" on all charges. Remember "Reasonable doubt" IS the standard of a criminal trial.

If you don't know much about Hennepin county, some of us know, he would never get a fair trial there (all Hennepin county jurors and judge: ie extremely liberal). To be even somewhat fair this trial should have been held in Federal court where the jurors were selected from people including outside counties. This was deliberate. And yes, I've been in both courtrooms. They aren't even close in comparison.

Ben Shapiro (yes he is an attorney) points out some interesting facts that you don't hear, or read, in the news. (imagine that).

Re: The Defense Rests [Re: bowhunter27295] #7244672
04/16/21 09:33 AM
04/16/21 09:33 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Why was the Floyd family paid 27 million before the trial?

I guess that is cheaper than rebuilding the city?

Probably still won't do any good.

Just Wrong. That family didn't deserve anything!

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: The Defense Rests [Re: Donnersurvivor] #7244673
04/16/21 09:34 AM
04/16/21 09:34 AM
St. Croix County, Wisconsin
T
ToTheWoods Offline
trapper
ToTheWoods  Offline
trapper
T

St. Croix County, Wisconsin
Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
Have to go to the Minneapolis airport on Thursday at 9 pm, hopefully all is quiet. I quit working in the cities last year, partially because I was busy partially because who wants to be around this nonsense? Friends have been flying into smaller regional airports to avoid Minneapolis. The city is going to be lost, property values in the suburbs and country are skyrocketing.

They already have. Had the house appraised last June. Talked with a realtor Monday and she told me that she would list the house $50000 higher than the appraisal and figured house bidding would take it another $25-$40k higher than that. Homes in our area are gone before they even get listed and sometimes the bidding wars start without even one showing. INSANE

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread