Trap Collecting

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Waterbury traps? [Re: hogwild] #7246135
04/18/21 01:40 PM
04/18/21 01:40 PM
Waldo, OH
H
hogwild Offline OP
trapper
hogwild  Offline OP
trapper
H

Waldo, OH
Thank you for all of your information! I appreciate it!

Re: Waterbury traps? [Re: hogwild] #7246150
04/18/21 02:12 PM
04/18/21 02:12 PM
Central Texas - Erath- Real Co...
Ol' Smoke Offline
trapper
Ol' Smoke  Offline
trapper

Central Texas - Erath- Real Co...
Thanks everybody for an interesting topic.

---- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE----Bye, Bye Miss American Pie----
Re: Waterbury traps? [Re: hogwild] #7251178
04/24/21 08:31 PM
04/24/21 08:31 PM
Ohio
Keith Daniels Offline
trapper
Keith Daniels  Offline
trapper

Ohio
See what happens when I actually login? wink

I'm the one that made Todd the offer and it looks like you all have provided him some good information, but I'm still not sure on the one whether it's a patent or early Waterbury, the trap conditions is a problem on all of them, especially to someone that they are duplicates for, like yours truly. The forged chain is the bright spot of the whole deal, and you can probably market that one trap for more money somewhere, maybe even on here on the trap shed?

Look on the bright side, if you hadn't sent me a picture of all the traps for a value idea they'd be in with the Hawkins Co. ones for the same price next Saturday at your sale. wink

If you don't get any good bites on them, and don't want to just hang them on your wall let me know.

Keith Daniels
Retired OSTA President as of 4:50 P M 9/12/20
Re: Waterbury traps? [Re: Keith Daniels] #7251199
04/24/21 08:59 PM
04/24/21 08:59 PM
Waldo, OH
H
hogwild Offline OP
trapper
hogwild  Offline OP
trapper
H

Waldo, OH
Originally Posted by Keith Daniels
See what happens when I actually login? wink

I'm the one that made Todd the offer and it looks like you all have provided him some good information, but I'm still not sure on the one whether it's a patent or early Waterbury, the trap conditions is a problem on all of them, especially to someone that they are duplicates for, like yours truly. The forged chain is the bright spot of the whole deal, and you can probably market that one trap for more money somewhere, maybe even on here on the trap shed?

Look on the bright side, if you hadn't sent me a picture of all the traps for a value idea they'd be in with the Hawkins Co. ones for the same price next Saturday at your sale. wink

If you don't get any good bites on them, and don't want to just hang them on your wall let me know.

I have saved the one with forged chain just for you.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  snakecollector