No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Re: Unsafe machines at work [Re: Klemke] #7260042
05/08/21 11:35 AM
05/08/21 11:35 AM
n.e, iowa
C
coonman220 Offline OP
trapper
coonman220  Offline OP
trapper
C

n.e, iowa
Originally Posted by Klemke
It is expensive to run an unsafe factory. One major injury will cost the years profit. The damage I've seen you post about the dies and machines would be outrageous to fix. It's a business and even if all leadership looked at was the bottom line it would not be profitable!
I've worked for the same company for 26 years with presses like you talk about and have seen workers that talk like you come and go, I'd love to talk with one of your coworkers or see your productivity.

My productivity well beat or match some other better workers in plant,I well beat most others in productivity , idk less how much it cost to fix unsafe machines or what they do, if I walk out door an someone gets there head caught in machine, idk less , aslong as not me, I asking about wether that should've like that with 2 operaters an 1 control an some dorks they hire out try get machine to cycle while I do my job with move parts in machine or oil bfore something with parts in production an I think should find out more about this instead take for granted a lasar lite curtain screen well save me everyday while work next to idiot , how do u know about my productivity , I find myself work next to slackers alot

Last edited by coonman220; 05/08/21 11:36 AM.
Re: Unsafe machines at work [Re: coonman220] #7260058
05/08/21 12:04 PM
05/08/21 12:04 PM
Iowa
~ADC~ Offline
The Count
~ADC~  Offline
The Count

Iowa
Originally Posted by coonman220
Originally Posted by Klemke
It is expensive to run an unsafe factory. One major injury will cost the years profit. The damage I've seen you post about the dies and machines would be outrageous to fix. It's a business and even if all leadership looked at was the bottom line it would not be profitable!
I've worked for the same company for 26 years with presses like you talk about and have seen workers that talk like you come and go, I'd love to talk with one of your coworkers or see your productivity.

My productivity well beat or match some other better workers in plant,I well beat most others in productivity , idk less how much it cost to fix unsafe machines or what they do, if I walk out door an someone gets there head caught in machine, idk less , aslong as not me, I asking about wether that should've like that with 2 operaters an 1 control an some dorks they hire out try get machine to cycle while I do my job with move parts in machine or oil bfore something with parts in production an I think should find out more about this instead take for granted a lasar lite curtain screen well save me everyday while work next to idiot , how do u know about my productivity , I find myself work next to slackers alot

You have been told several time already, YES IT IS ILLEGAL TO NOT HAVE A SEPARATE SET OF PALM BUTTONS FOR EVERY OPERATOR ON THE PRESS. If you have any conscience you'll call OSHA so no one get killed, and quit the job. You were told this years ago but you still won't do anything to improve your situation.

Re: Unsafe machines at work [Re: coonman220] #7260061
05/08/21 12:07 PM
05/08/21 12:07 PM
Coldspring Texas
Savell Offline
"Wilbur"
Savell  Offline
"Wilbur"

Coldspring Texas
They’re just dorks ADC so who cares... I’m with coonman

Insert profound nonsense here
Re: Unsafe machines at work [Re: Savell] #7260064
05/08/21 12:08 PM
05/08/21 12:08 PM
Iowa
~ADC~ Offline
The Count
~ADC~  Offline
The Count

Iowa
Originally Posted by Savell
They’re just dorks ADC so who cares... I’m with coonman

He won't take your sound advice either. If he did, he wouldn't have to worry about that job.

Re: Unsafe machines at work [Re: coonman220] #7260068
05/08/21 12:11 PM
05/08/21 12:11 PM
Coldspring Texas
Savell Offline
"Wilbur"
Savell  Offline
"Wilbur"

Coldspring Texas
... coonman knows what he’s doing... y’all need to back off with all the high and mighty advice in here... he’s got a bunch of dorks running around in there for goodness sakes !

Re: Unsafe machines at work [Re: coonman220] #7260071
05/08/21 12:13 PM
05/08/21 12:13 PM
Coldspring Texas
Savell Offline
"Wilbur"
Savell  Offline
"Wilbur"

Coldspring Texas
I got to go skin out some frog legs

... Keep on keeping on Coonman!

Re: Unsafe machines at work [Re: coonman220] #7260072
05/08/21 12:14 PM
05/08/21 12:14 PM
n.e, iowa
C
coonman220 Offline OP
trapper
coonman220  Offline OP
trapper
C

n.e, iowa
Ya I guess it is then, I can't believe they do this or so much of it, I could see a little but awful lot , almost but not quite every machine, on old machines, 2 controls, they don't work right an have lots problem with get machine cycle an slower or operaters oftentimes can't get the depress palm buttons at exactly same second or it just don't work, it is easy said then done to just job hop as in my situation but should happen, but I thinking about how long been there an do what they say an you are taking for granted that no accident well happen an everthing is safe like person not thinking next to u push on controls while I oiling or production parts in machine , alot this is in mangement of the place, lot jobs around but find 1 part time without traveling far, can be done but lot looking,some this wage prices posted are a gimmick, u get the job an find out that not start at $14 hr at McDonald's , more like $8 hr, I don't believe that , cashier at Kwik star is probly $12-12.50 at best, maybe $13, maybe I'm wisc or Illinois

Re: Unsafe machines at work [Re: coonman220] #7260075
05/08/21 12:18 PM
05/08/21 12:18 PM
NC
T
Tailhunter Offline
trapper
Tailhunter  Offline
trapper
T

NC
English probably need to be your first language to get into management.

Unless you can find a company that speaks Boomhauer.

Re: Unsafe machines at work [Re: coonman220] #7260077
05/08/21 12:19 PM
05/08/21 12:19 PM
Coldspring Texas
Savell Offline
"Wilbur"
Savell  Offline
"Wilbur"

Coldspring Texas
Hey coonman I got some great big ol bullfrogs in a fish basket outside I’m about to skin ... do you want to see a picture of them ?

Re: Unsafe machines at work [Re: coonman220] #7260079
05/08/21 12:20 PM
05/08/21 12:20 PM
NC
T
Tailhunter Offline
trapper
Tailhunter  Offline
trapper
T

NC

Re: Unsafe machines at work [Re: coonman220] #7260088
05/08/21 12:29 PM
East of the Mason-Dixon Line
DelawareRob Offline
trapper
DelawareRob  Offline
trapper

I pay my instructors $13.49 per hour.

Who is John Galt?

You don't rise to the occasion, you fall to the level of your training.

Semper Paratus
Re: Unsafe machines at work [Re: Tailhunter] #7260089
DelawareRob Offline
trapper
DelawareRob  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted by Tailhunter

Who is John Galt?

You don't rise to the occasion, you fall to the level of your training.

Semper Paratus
Re: Unsafe machines at work [Re: coonman220] #7260091
05/08/21 12:31 PM
05/08/21 12:31 PM
central Haudenosaunee, the De...
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

central Haudenosaunee, the De...
what's the name and address of the place, Dave?

*I'LL* call OSHA.

Re: Unsafe machines at work [Re: coonman220] #7260095
05/08/21 12:41 PM
05/08/21 12:41 PM
WI
B
Badger23 Offline
trapper
Badger23  Offline
trapper
B

WI
Requisition: 116664
Range Min: $13.83
Shift: Variable

Already a Kwik Trip Co-worker? Follow this link to apply:

Assistant Food Service Leader

Kwik Trip is seeking energetic, outgoing and positive people to make a difference in the communities we serve. Our Assistant Food Service Leaders are responsible for our food program. They prepare foods, delegate tasks, train coworkers, resolve customer complaints, set the example for excellent customer service, ensure the team focuses on achieving daily goals, assist with merchandising, and most importantly ensure that the highest quality of customer service is being met on a daily basis

Requirements:

* Great people skills

* Enjoy a fast paced work environment

* Ability to problem solve challenges and shift priorities quickly

* Desire to help others

* Maintain a clean and inviting store

* 6 months food experience including customer service and food prep

* Ability to get others motivated to complete tasks and meet goals

* Knowledgeable on food safety and sanitation

* Lift up to 50lbs, walk/stand up to 8-10 hours per day

* Available to work full-time (40 hours per week) primarily 2nd shift

Kwik Trip has rated as a Top Workplace several years running, both nationally and in the states that we operate. We live by our mission, treating others how we would like to be treated and we strive to make a difference in people's lives. Our mission drives how we operate as a business as well as how we approach staffing our stores. We are a family owned company and share 40% of pre-tax profits with all their coworkers. Our teams are loaded with fun, ambitious and energetic people that make work enjoyable and brighten the days of our guests.

Kwik Trip is an innovative company that offers a variety of careers paths, from Retail Leadership to our Support Center and Production and Distribution Facilities. Many Assistant Food Service Leaders throughout the company have developed the skills to take on new challenges and other leadership roles within the company.

Kwik Trip, Inc. OVERVIEW:

For over 50 years, Kwik Trip, Inc. has operated friendly, clean, trusted, family-owned, local convenience stores in communities throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. With a commitment to generosity, Kwik Trip, Inc. is dedicated to treating co-workers and guests like family. We continue to look for ways to improve our guest shopping experience and product offerings, as well as to ensure we provide a safe and fun work environment for our co-workers. We offer competitive wage and benefits and continue to invest in our family of co-workers and provide them with career advancement and growth opportunities.

Kwik Trip, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.

Function: Customer Service; Grocery; Restaurant - Food Service; Retail

Here you go Coonman. $13.83 Minimum starting pay.

Re: Unsafe machines at work [Re: coonman220] #7260098
05/08/21 12:44 PM
05/08/21 12:44 PM
WI
B
Badger23 Offline
trapper
Badger23  Offline
trapper
B

WI
Job Description
Camso, the Road Free company is active in 27 countries around the world with more than 7,500 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. It has 3 R&D centers and 22 manufacturing plants and operates an international distribution network in over 100 countries.

Camso in Peosta has an immediate opening for a 1st Shift - Assembler. Working hours vary but will primarily be 5:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. This is a permanent, full time position.

General Description:
This position is responsible for the safety, quality and production of Camso parts and services. They are accountable for ensuring scheduled production is completed in a timely manner and within all safety and quality parameters in line.

Duties/Responsibilities:

Manually assembling production parts using provided machines and tooling.
Practices safe work habits and adheres to safety procedures and guidelines.
Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of standard work instructions and how they apply to specific responsibilities.
Follows accurate verbal and written procedures in operating production equipment and performing processing steps; accurately completes appropriate production documentation.
Identifies, escalates and documents events that deviate from normal operation; participate as needed in investigations.
Assists with training for less experienced personnel.
Interacts with other support functions such as Quality and Maintenance.
Utilizes manufacturing knowledge to improve process operations and affect positive change.
Demonstrates ability to troubleshoot basic mechanical operations.
Demonstrated ability to follow verbal and/or written instructions and ideas.
Adheres to all applicable laws and regulations of the places in which we conduct business, as well as our own Company policies and procedures.
Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of operational area (5S).
Operating knowledge of assigned equipment.
Willingness to cross train in other departments.
Overtime will be required from time to time and this may require weekends.
Support the EMS, QMS & H&S systems.
Perform other duties and assignments as directed by management.

Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Able to work in a fast pace work environment.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to hold, push, pull, lift and carry items up to 45 pounds.
This job requires the repeated and coordinated use of your arms, hands, wrists, and fingers to grasp small or large objects and to use small parts (e.g., bolts, screws) and handheld tools (e.g., wrenches, screwdrivers, torque tools) to put them together.
This job requires that you pay careful attention to what you are doing. You will need to make sure that whatever you are responsible for assembling is done safe, correct, and accurate.
Education and Experience:

High School Diploma/G.E.D. required.
Valid driver’s license.
Basic troubleshooting skills.
Basic math skills.
1-2 years’ experience in manufacturing preferred.
Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing practices.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments act (ADAAA: American Disabilities Act as Amended), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Camso, please email renae.bettcher@camso.co
Camso is an equal employment opportunity employer and an affirmative action federal contractor

Job Summary
CompanyCamso Manufacturing USA Ltd.
Start Date04/06/2021
Employment Term and TypeRegular, Full Time
Work Hours (i.e. shift)1st Shift
Salary and Benefits $18.90 We offer great health coverage, (Medical, Dental, Vision) 401(k), profit sharing, health savings account, flexible spending, 11 paid holidays and much more.
Required EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Required Experience1 to 2 years

There you go $18.90 an hour to start for 1st shift. It reads like your qualified with your experience.

Last edited by Badger23; 05/08/21 12:47 PM.
Re: Unsafe machines at work [Re: coonman220] #7260100
05/08/21 12:47 PM
05/08/21 12:47 PM
TN/OH
R
RM trapper Offline
trapper
RM trapper  Offline
trapper
R

TN/OH
I've figured out a few things that coonman DON'T like from all these threads
Mexicans (especially those with big bulges in their pockets)
Blacks (they are crybabies and only hired because of tax write off)
Working a full time job
Dorks at work
Sound advice

Re: Unsafe machines at work [Re: coonman220] #7260102
05/08/21 12:50 PM
WI
B
Badger23 Offline
trapper
Badger23  Offline
trapper
B

WI
Coonman do you really want me to keep going?? I'll post more but I'll probably go wander around outside for awhile and may take a nap later. I worked midnight to 10am this morning so I'm a little tired.

Re: Unsafe machines at work [Re: coonman220] #7260104
Coldspring Texas
Savell Offline
"Wilbur"
Savell  Offline
"Wilbur"

Coldspring Texas
... here you go coonman... big ol bullfrogs to take your mind off of being crushed to death Monday

[Linked Image]

Re: Unsafe machines at work [Re: Badger23] #7260150
05/08/21 01:47 PM
05/08/21 01:47 PM
n.e, iowa
C
coonman220 Offline OP
trapper
coonman220  Offline OP
trapper
C

n.e, iowa
Originally Posted by Badger23
Job Description
Camso, the Road Free company is active in 27 countries around the world with more than 7,500 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. It has 3 R&D centers and 22 manufacturing plants and operates an international distribution network in over 100 countries.

Camso in Peosta has an immediate opening for a 1st Shift - Assembler. Working hours vary but will primarily be 5:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. This is a permanent, full time position.

General Description:
This position is responsible for the safety, quality and production of Camso parts and services. They are accountable for ensuring scheduled production is completed in a timely manner and within all safety and quality parameters in line.

Duties/Responsibilities:

Manually assembling production parts using provided machines and tooling.
Practices safe work habits and adheres to safety procedures and guidelines.
Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of standard work instructions and how they apply to specific responsibilities.
Follows accurate verbal and written procedures in operating production equipment and performing processing steps; accurately completes appropriate production documentation.
Identifies, escalates and documents events that deviate from normal operation; participate as needed in investigations.
Assists with training for less experienced personnel.
Interacts with other support functions such as Quality and Maintenance.
Utilizes manufacturing knowledge to improve process operations and affect positive change.
Demonstrates ability to troubleshoot basic mechanical operations.
Demonstrated ability to follow verbal and/or written instructions and ideas.
Adheres to all applicable laws and regulations of the places in which we conduct business, as well as our own Company policies and procedures.
Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of operational area (5S).
Operating knowledge of assigned equipment.
Willingness to cross train in other departments.
Overtime will be required from time to time and this may require weekends.
Support the EMS, QMS & H&S systems.
Perform other duties and assignments as directed by management.

Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Able to work in a fast pace work environment.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to hold, push, pull, lift and carry items up to 45 pounds.
This job requires the repeated and coordinated use of your arms, hands, wrists, and fingers to grasp small or large objects and to use small parts (e.g., bolts, screws) and handheld tools (e.g., wrenches, screwdrivers, torque tools) to put them together.
This job requires that you pay careful attention to what you are doing. You will need to make sure that whatever you are responsible for assembling is done safe, correct, and accurate.
Education and Experience:

High School Diploma/G.E.D. required.
Valid driver’s license.
Basic troubleshooting skills.
Basic math skills.
1-2 years’ experience in manufacturing preferred.
Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing practices.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments act (ADAAA: American Disabilities Act as Amended), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Camso, please email renae.bettcher@camso.co
Camso is an equal employment opportunity employer and an affirmative action federal contractor

Job Summary
CompanyCamso Manufacturing USA Ltd.
Start Date04/06/2021
Employment Term and TypeRegular, Full Time
Work Hours (i.e. shift)1st Shift
Salary and Benefits $18.90 We offer great health coverage, (Medical, Dental, Vision) 401(k), profit sharing, health savings account, flexible spending, 11 paid holidays and much more.
Required EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Required Experience1 to 2 years

There you go $18.90 an hour to start for 1st shift. It reads like your qualified with your experience.
that wage is attracting , could ask if hire pt, I doubt it but could try ask HR there, not hack full time an another pt job every day also is problem an not want quit other pt job can stand an work good but problems much walking around lot, worth look into an not be so scared new jobs, starting over new is not fun, if it was pt of possible, a extra $150 a week more is attractive as what make now, at 1 job, could blow not to far from half week check at Walmart on weekly grocery's

Re: Unsafe machines at work [Re: coonman220] #7260162
05/08/21 02:05 PM
05/08/21 02:05 PM
Coldspring Texas
Savell Offline
"Wilbur"
Savell  Offline
"Wilbur"

Coldspring Texas
You wouldn’t like it coonman... doesn’t sound dangerous and exciting at all ... assembling parts? .. that’s for dorks

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread