No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Apologies to Wheelers #7262409
05/11/21 05:37 PM
05/11/21 05:37 PM
Texas
O
otterdog Offline OP
trapper
otterdog  Offline OP
trapper
O

Texas
I want to publicly apologize to you for joining in more than I thought I was joining in on another post concerning you
manning the MTP booth at the SE Regional. I should have kept my fat fingers off the keyboard instead of making a comment like not everyone can be a Paul Dobbins or Cletis Richards, without knowing the man at all or the story behind the man. I never meant to be negative or hurtful in any way but looking back I can easily see how what I said could be. So please accept my apology Wheeler and thanks for bringing MTP all the way to Ark so I don’t have to pay postage this year. LOL

Re: Apologies to Wheelers [Re: otterdog] #7262425
05/11/21 06:03 PM
05/11/21 06:03 PM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

I also want to apologize to wheelers because I got to B.S.ing with some tailgaters and watching a Mike Fisher demo and let the time get by me. You may have had some baseplates I was wanting to buy.
Ifn' I would have known some fellers was going to come all the way down from Minnesota, I would have burnt a car and had a BLM protest outside the gate to make y'all fellers feel at home. grin

Re: Apologies to Wheelers [Re: otterdog] #7262442
05/11/21 06:25 PM
05/11/21 06:25 PM
Minnesota
W
wheelers Offline

"Trap Shed Sheriff"
wheelers  Offline

"Trap Shed Sheriff"
W

Minnesota
Thanks guys I appreciate it. The only guy who didn't make me feel welcome was the one pounding on the neighbors Motel door at 2am.lol I had a good time and was treated great. Thank you

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread