No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Proud to be white #7270676
05/23/21 02:11 PM
05/23/21 02:11 PM
Wisconsin
T
The Beav Offline OP
trapper
The Beav  Offline OP
trapper
T

Wisconsin

Subject: Proud to be White!

Proud! I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is.....

Proud to be White

Michael Richards makes his point... Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points...

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... And that's OK... But when I call you, (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman), Kike, Towel head, Sand-(This word is unacceptable on Trapperman), Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink .. You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you.... So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund.

You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month.

You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah.

You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP.

You have BET....

If we had WET… (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant. If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US… Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, car jack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud..... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail.. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will.

That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE!

It's not a crime YET.... But getting very close!

The forum Know It All according to Muskrat
Re: Proud to be white [Re: The Beav] #7270678
05/23/21 02:15 PM
05/23/21 02:15 PM
MO
cfowler Offline
trapper
cfowler  Offline
trapper

MO
What’s your point you racist!

laugh

I trap for fun. I skin 'em for the money!
Grinners For Life-Lifetime Member, MO Chapter, Den #1
~You Grin, You're In~
Re: Proud to be white [Re: The Beav] #7270682
05/23/21 02:20 PM
05/23/21 02:20 PM
Iowa
C
CTRAPS Offline
trapper
CTRAPS  Offline
trapper
C

Iowa
Wouldn't COKE be racist then too?

Life Member: ITA, IBA & NRA. Member of SA, FTA & NTA
Re: Proud to be white [Re: The Beav] #7270684
05/23/21 02:24 PM
05/23/21 02:24 PM
Kentucky
ky_coyote_hunter Offline
trapper
ky_coyote_hunter  Offline
trapper

Kentucky
The social engineers would crap their britches if white people took a stand, scared to death of us......A recent event in January proved that.

Member - FTA
Re: Proud to be white [Re: The Beav] #7270691
05/23/21 02:48 PM
05/23/21 02:48 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
Proud to be white also.

Why was he in court over a comedy act? No more free speech for white folks? Global attack on white cultures are going on as we speak. Europe has been inundated with brown/black folk and will be dominated by them very soon.

Best get red-e.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Proud to be white [Re: The Beav] #7270708
05/23/21 03:21 PM
05/23/21 03:21 PM
W NY
Turtledale Offline
trapper
Turtledale  Offline
trapper

W NY
I am white and proud to be a white American

EVERYONE should be proud of who and what you are

I am also a Christian

NYSTA, NTA, FTA, life member Erie county trappers assn.,life member Catt.county trappers
Re: Proud to be white [Re: The Beav] #7270722
05/23/21 03:51 PM
05/23/21 03:51 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
Equality was never the real goal for some, it pays to be seen as a victim for them even if it’s a lie. Most people be they Black, White and otherwise all want the same things in life and never had it better really. There is that small percentage of race hustlers and politicians trying to make people believe everyone is getting over on them in one way or another to get paid for this made up injustices.

The same people that see every felon with a gun not following simple directions as victim fail to a acknowledge the out of control problem of Black on the Black murder rates because it hurts their narratives. This new Asian hate crime issue you never will hear the real problem of the make up of it as it’s not what they want or can report based on the BS they are selling to the Nation.

I’m American the rest is just details most folks are also, a few are trying to cash in on the work of others.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Proud to be white [Re: The Beav] #7270738
05/23/21 04:18 PM
05/23/21 04:18 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
The racial divide just gave one political party majorities and the potus slot...there are many cashing in.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Proud to be white [Re: The Beav] #7270742
05/23/21 04:20 PM
05/23/21 04:20 PM
West GA
T
T-REV Offline
trapper
T-REV  Offline
trapper
T

West GA
I have always been proud to be white. My race may not have a history of racial fairness towards native americans, jews or blacks but all of that is IN THE PAST. I am not proud of any of that but I am proud that white people worked hard and prospered when they emigrated here. I hate all of the racial double standards that affect white people in this country now. Most people cannot look at the real issues of problems towards blacks and other races. Such as 75% of black kids grow up in a single parent home. It fits the narrative better to just say white supremacy is the problem.

Re: Proud to be white [Re: The Beav] #7270801
05/23/21 05:26 PM
05/23/21 05:26 PM
Wi.
D
Diggerman Offline
trapper
Diggerman  Offline
trapper
D

Wi.
I would like to think that i would have been proud of myself, family, work ethic, ancestry, What ever color I was. If your main reason for being proud is the color of your skin, you got problems.

Re: Proud to be white [Re: The Beav] #7270803
05/23/21 05:30 PM
05/23/21 05:30 PM
NC
T
Tailhunter Offline
trapper
Tailhunter  Offline
trapper
T

NC
The color of the package means nothing.

If you are a butt head, your color can’t cover that up and you are a butt head.

Hyphenated American labels are bs. Either you are American or you are not.

If you feel you are less of a person because of your skin color than you are a moron. Don’t let people convince you of that assertion.

Live your life and do no harm to others and no matter your melanin content, you’ll do fine.

Re: Proud to be white [Re: The Beav] #7270815
05/23/21 05:43 PM
05/23/21 05:43 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
I am not sure pride is the right word but unashamedly sure is, in my case. I been saying for a long time things like the black congressional caucus and Haskell university are racism and should not be tolerated.

Equal under the law. Government cant control what individuals think or believe but equal under the law is as good as it gets for us citizens where government is concerned.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Proud to be white [Re: The Beav] #7270823
05/23/21 05:53 PM
05/23/21 05:53 PM
2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

I am white and have exactly 0.00% guilt for it. There are things inherent to white people that are wrong, odd or funny. There are things about other races that are wrong, odd or funny. These characteristics are not always at the genetic level and some of it is cultural.

I think we should be able to talk about all of it. Freely. Just like we used to do. If a race is uncomfortable about whatever is wrong, odd or funny about it--change the behavior or deal with others judging you for it. Anti-discrimination laws, affirmative action, cancel culture and generally forcing the issue makes race relations worse, in my opinion.

And, I miss the jokes that we all used to make about each other. See, Chris Rock or Dave Chappelle.

Oh yeah, I cannot dance and I never played basketball. Just an FYI.

Last edited by Blaine County; 05/23/21 06:04 PM. Reason: More reflection
Re: Proud to be white [Re: The Beav] #7270833
05/23/21 06:13 PM
05/23/21 06:13 PM
Northern lower Michigan
Feedinggrounds Offline
trapper
Feedinggrounds  Offline
trapper

Northern lower Michigan
I grew up on Flint Michigan's North side, went to all black schools my whole life. I am as white as a sheet of paper. I can tell you without any doubt, the students were racist, the teachers were racist, administrators were racist, all black. I quit halfway through 11th grade. Got a pretty white gal pregnant. I packed her up and moved quite a ways north right after my daughter was born. Even the act of moving away from a crap hole city like Flint is considered racist. White Flight is what it's called. Finished high school a year late then on to college. Working full time and cutting firewood to sell. The can all kiss my racist backside!

you're only allowed so many sunrises... I aim to see every one of them!
Re: Proud to be white [Re: Blaine County] #7270835
05/23/21 06:14 PM
05/23/21 06:14 PM
Northern lower Michigan
Feedinggrounds Offline
trapper
Feedinggrounds  Offline
trapper

Northern lower Michigan
Originally Posted by Blaine County
I am white and have exactly 0.00% guilt for it. There are things inherent to white people that are wrong, odd or funny. There are things about other races that are wrong, odd or funny. These characteristics are not always at the genetic level and some of it is cultural.

I think we should be able to talk about all of it. Freely. Just like we used to do. If a race is uncomfortable about whatever is wrong, odd or funny about it--change the behavior or deal with others judging you for it. Anti-discrimination laws, affirmative action, cancel culture and generally forcing the issue makes race relations worse, in my opinion.

And, I miss the jokes that we all used to make about each other. See, Chris Rock or Dave Chappelle.

Our high school had a pool, I was the only white kid in class, and the only kid that could go in the deep end of the pool.

you're only allowed so many sunrises... I aim to see every one of them!
Re: Proud to be white [Re: The Beav] #7270850
05/23/21 06:40 PM
05/23/21 06:40 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
You're robbed of your dignity only if you allow yourself to be.

Re: Proud to be white [Re: The Beav] #7270883
05/23/21 07:56 PM
05/23/21 07:56 PM
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline
trapper
W

SW Georgia
I’m 53, grew up in SW Georgia and still here today. Never once in my childhood was I “proud” to be white. It wasn’t that I wasn’t “proud,” I just never thought about it. I had white friends, black friends, Indian friends (Native) and even an Asian friend.
With that being said, there were bad whites, blacks, Indians, etc...just like there was good. Back then bad was bad and good was good.
When I got older and joined the military it was the same. Had both whites and blacks I trusted my life with and they trusted me. I remember a black Master Chief asking 3 black men why they were standing at attention as we were transiting the Suez Canal. They were facing Africa and said they were paying homage to their Mother Land. I’ve never heard a chewing out like that Master Chief gave those guys. Heck, I even felt sorry for them. That was in the early 90’s and the first I’d ever heard of someone eluding that the US wasn’t their home.
Now in today’s world there are all sorts of Americans and I have no clue which I am, so I just stick with just plain American. The fact that I’m white has nothing to do with it. I have several black friends that are just Americans as well. Neither of us are proud “white” or “black” Americans, we’re just proud Americans.

Last edited by Wanna Be; 05/23/21 07:57 PM.
Re: Proud to be white [Re: The Beav] #7270894
05/23/21 08:13 PM
05/23/21 08:13 PM
Coldspring Texas
Savell Offline
"Wilbur"
Savell  Offline
"Wilbur"

Coldspring Texas
... there’s a reason why nobody drags up and immigrates to nonwhite countries ... guilt is the least of my worries... now the future of my kids is something I do worry about... time to get back to our roots before cannibalism becomes a thing here lol

Insert profound nonsense here
Re: Proud to be white [Re: The Beav] #7270896
05/23/21 08:15 PM
05/23/21 08:15 PM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

I should have said above there are just some differences too. I'm married to a Mexican. Breathe easy, she was born here and both parents are citizens.

I had a house full of Mexicans this weekend. We have a lot of things in common but on some things we are just a little different. It's probably cultural but I don't really study these things.

Her family is great by the way. Hard working good people. And, I'm not offended when her dad calls me white boy. Seriously...and I'm his favorite in-law. It's a term of endearment.

Re: Proud to be white [Re: Feedinggrounds] #7270903
05/23/21 08:22 PM
05/23/21 08:22 PM
MN
W
walleye101 Offline
trapper
walleye101  Offline
trapper
W

MN
Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds
Originally Posted by Blaine County

Our high school had a pool, I was the only white kid in class, and the only kid that could go in the deep end of the pool.

Did the kids all gather aroung and rub your legs like Biden when he was a kid?

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread