No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Violence in the streets. [Re: Calvin] #7295099
06/27/21 10:41 PM
06/27/21 10:41 PM
MO
T
trap master Offline
trapper
trap master  Offline
trapper
T

MO
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by Boco
You need to get some good ol boys together and run those POS out instead of running away from them.You keep doing that and pretty soon you wont have anyplace left to run to.

That is an option but make no mistake, in a democratic state, you WILL be prosecuted for doing just that. Win the battle and lose the war kind of thing. Unless you like jail cells, moving out of any large city might be a better option.

AG Ellison is just waiting for a bunch of good ol (Christian) boys to do just that.

Keith Ellison is an uppity arrogant POS, he needs a tall tree and short rope

Re: Violence in the streets. [Re: trapperkeck] #7295108
06/27/21 10:54 PM
06/27/21 10:54 PM
MN
S
Steven 49er Offline
trapper
Steven 49er  Offline
trapper
S

MN
Originally Posted by trapperkeck
My family is raised. I'm not all that concerned about myself. They, generally, don't mess with folks that shoot back. Mostly, it's gangs killing each other. Make no mistake, if a bullet flies anywhere near this house, there will be return fire. Heck, I like it here, for the most part. Our chief of police is a great guy and the city is run pretty good, under the circumstances. I'm just a little surprised at the dung that has infiltrated this little city.

I hope you don't consider St Cloud a little city lol.

Stearns County is an over taxed over regulated crap hole.

"Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon". Milton Friedman.
Re: Violence in the streets. [Re: Law Dog] #7295122
06/27/21 11:25 PM
06/27/21 11:25 PM
williams,mn
trapper les Offline
trapper
trapper les  Offline
trapper

williams,mn
Originally Posted by Law Dog
Even to many muskrats in the same pond is unhealthy.

LOL, too many hood rats, they need thinning down.

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."
Re: Violence in the streets. [Re: trapperkeck] #7295127
06/27/21 11:34 PM
williams,mn
trapper les Offline
trapper
trapper les  Offline
trapper

williams,mn
Minnesota needs real liberal Castle Doctrine laws, meaning, if somebody is siphoning gas from your vehicle, you can shoot them, then it will stop. Stand your ground laws.

I cant see ever rebuilding a burnt city if they wont adopt laws that allow self defence of outlying property with lethal force, and a minimum of investigation.

Anybody that disagrees with me on this, is a woke liberal that deserves to live in a rotten city. Part of the problem. Definition of a peaceful protest should include peace, too.

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."
Re: Violence in the streets. [Re: trapperkeck] #7295129
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
Demographics are destiny and the future of st cloud is dark.

Re: Violence in the streets. [Re: trapperkeck] #7295139
06/27/21 11:48 PM
06/27/21 11:48 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Online content
trapper
Posco  Online Content
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
The Bible says the "man of lawlessness" is already loose in the world and it sure looks like the leftists support him. It only gets worse.

Re: Violence in the streets. [Re: trapperkeck] #7295168
06/28/21 04:42 AM
06/28/21 04:42 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Thessalonians 2:3–10

Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,4who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.5Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?6And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time.7For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming.9The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders,10and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved

Is that what your talking about Posco? If so go ahead and reveal who this minion of satan is as the prophesy says.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Violence in the streets. [Re: danny clifton] #7295172
06/28/21 04:51 AM
06/28/21 04:51 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Online content
trapper
Posco  Online Content
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by danny clifton

Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,4who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.5Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?6And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time.7For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming.9The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders,10and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved

Is that what your talking about Posco? If so go ahead and reveal who this minion of satan is as the prophesy says.

That's what I was referring to. The Bible says he will be revealed but not by me. I know a lot of people refuse to believe but it seems pretty obvious to me these Bible prophecies are playing out in plain sight for anyone to see.

Re: Violence in the streets. [Re: trapperkeck] #7295224
06/28/21 07:27 AM
06/28/21 07:27 AM
meadowview, Virginia
E
EdP Offline
trapper
EdP  Offline
trapper
E

meadowview, Virginia
Consider the direction your property values are moving relative to other areas you might move to. If it is downward the time to get out is now while you can. Otherwise you might find yourself stuck in a bad situation. Many of us on the forum tend towards the older side. You don't want to find yourself stuck in a crime ridden neighborhood as old age degrades your ability to protect yourself and family.

Re: Violence in the streets. [Re: trapperkeck] #7295226
06/28/21 07:32 AM
06/28/21 07:32 AM
Greene County,Virginia
R
run Offline
trapper
run  Offline
trapper
R

Greene County,Virginia
I agree with Posco.

wanna be goat farmer.
Re: Violence in the streets. [Re: danny clifton] #7295231
06/28/21 07:37 AM
06/28/21 07:37 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Easy answer = The enemy who leads the enemies of the God of Creation.
It's not critical to know "who" that person is but rather which side of the good versus evil battle we stand with.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Violence in the streets. [Re: grisseldog] #7295233
06/28/21 07:40 AM
06/28/21 07:40 AM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
Originally Posted by grisseldog
My closest neighbor is 1/4 maybe 3/8’s mile away from me and that’s to close
I’m out in the country have really good neighbors except for one guy, but his family don’t like him and kinda got him on a leash. So it’s quiet here. Life’s to short to stay where bullets are flying
Be careful my friend.

I never lived where I could pee outside in total privacy. My nearest neighbor is also about a 1/4 mile away at my current home.

Anytime people get crowded together in a city, town or even a small village there's gonna be a percentage of those folks that are criminals . The denser the population, the higher the number within that percentage.

Also, studies on rats have repeatedly shown that crowed conditions cause them to become . to each other. I believe the same to be true with humans.

Eh...wot?

Re: Violence in the streets. [Re: trapperkeck] #7295242
06/28/21 08:06 AM
06/28/21 08:06 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Mark, Posco, said it was happening now. I just wanted some details

Last edited by danny clifton; 06/28/21 08:06 AM.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Violence in the streets. [Re: Boco] #7295244
06/28/21 08:10 AM
06/28/21 08:10 AM
Owatonna,mn
C
Cibarius Offline
trapper
Cibarius  Offline
trapper
C

Owatonna,mn
Thats why you're running cause you're scared to get caught?If you're scared to get caught then running is the better option I guess.

Says trapperman's own internet tough guy!

Re: Violence in the streets. [Re: Cibarius] #7295262
06/28/21 09:01 AM
06/28/21 09:01 AM
USA-WI
K
Kre Online content
trapper
Kre  Online Content
trapper
K

USA-WI
Originally Posted by Cibarius
Thats why you're running cause you're scared to get caught?If you're scared to get caught then running is the better option I guess.

Says trapperman's own internet tough guy!

I was thinking the same thing...tucked safely behind it's keyboard.

Re: Violence in the streets. [Re: danny clifton] #7295264
06/28/21 09:02 AM
06/28/21 09:02 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Online content
trapper
Posco  Online Content
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Mark, Posco, said it was happening now. I just wanted some details

Did you know the Federal Reserve quarantined cash coming back into the country under the pretext of protecting us from the potential spread of COVID being transmitted from those filthy dollars?

Re: Violence in the streets. [Re: Posco] #7295274
06/28/21 09:20 AM
06/28/21 09:20 AM
Greene County,Virginia
R
run Offline
trapper
run  Offline
trapper
R

Greene County,Virginia

Did you know the Federal Reserve quarantined cash coming back into the country under the pretext of protecting us from the potential spread of COVID being transmitted from those filthy dollars? [/quote]
Did they let the cash go yet?

wanna be goat farmer.
Re: Violence in the streets. [Re: run] #7295333
06/28/21 10:42 AM
06/28/21 10:42 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Online content
trapper
Posco  Online Content
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by run
Did they let the cash go yet?

I don't know. We're already headed toward a cashless society and what better pretext to usher it in than for public safety? We're going to be stuck with electronic currency we have no real control over. I wonder what happens when hyperinflation kicks in driven by this profligate spending and the bottom falls out from under the dollar.

Re: Violence in the streets. [Re: trapperkeck] #7295345
06/28/21 10:54 AM
06/28/21 10:54 AM
new york
H
henpecked1 Offline
trapper
henpecked1  Offline
trapper
H

new york
if you have children you might want to think hard about what you are subjecting them to. They can be damaged for life. Its not about you its about your family, they trust you to provide a safe environment.

Re: Violence in the streets. [Re: Calvin] #7295369
06/28/21 11:24 AM
06/28/21 11:24 AM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted by Calvin
You need to get some good ol boys together and run those POS out instead of running away from them.You keep doing that and pretty soon you wont have anyplace left to run to.

That is an option but make no mistake, in a democratic state, you WILL be prosecuted for doing just that. Win the battle and lose the war kind of thing. Unless you like jail cells, moving out of any large city might be a better option.

AG Ellison is just waiting for a bunch of good ol (Christian) boys to do just that.

You hit the nail on the head with your last statement. The governor, Porky Pig is of the same opinion as his AG.

Unfortunately, the Twin Cities decide who gets elected in MN. Even after all the rioting, burning, looting, etc. and the pathetic response by the governor and mayor of Minneapolis, they will still elect them every time.

The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never let the dumbest ones lead the pack.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread