No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Gun Control Activists Are Scared of This One!! #7316328
07/29/21 07:49 AM
07/29/21 07:49 AM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: Gun Control Activists Are Scared of This One!! [Re: Finster] #7316340
07/29/21 08:19 AM
07/29/21 08:19 AM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
It would be nice if the SCOTUS did the right thing.

Tennessee and I think 20 other states now have " constitutional carry " says it right there on the tin. All they have to do is look at that, its not that difficult of convoluted.

Last edited by Scuba1; 07/29/21 08:21 AM.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Gun Control Activists Are Scared of This One!! [Re: Finster] #7316383
07/29/21 09:11 AM
07/29/21 09:11 AM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

ACB said the 2A has treated like a 2nd class right and I hoped her confirmation signifies a swing in the SC

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Gun Control Activists Are Scared of This One!! [Re: Finster] #7316417
07/29/21 10:03 AM
07/29/21 10:03 AM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
The question for me is, how far are we down that slippery communist slope where most of us are going to be labeled as domestic terrorists anyway by the left wing nuts at the wheel. Does it then matter if there even is a 2A at that point ?? I think there will come a time when those arms will be used to stop the slide down the slope to full on communism and at that point it matters little if there is a biota paper that says its ok to use those arms or not. So no matter what the SC decides now or in future cases. The minute we hand them over, its all over.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Gun Control Activists Are Scared of This One!! [Re: Scuba1] #7316422
07/29/21 10:07 AM
07/29/21 10:07 AM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
Originally Posted by Scuba1
The question for me is, how far are we down that slippery communist slope where most of us are going to be labeled as domestic terrorists anyway by the left wing nuts at the wheel. Does it then matter if there even is a 2A at that point ?? I think there will come a time when those arms will be used to stop the slide down the slope to full on communism and at that point it matters little if there is a biota paper that says its ok to use those arms or not. So no matter what the SC decides now or in future cases. The minute we hand them over, its all over.

I agree. That's why you never hand them over.

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: Gun Control Activists Are Scared of This One!! [Re: Finster] #7316440
07/29/21 10:34 AM
07/29/21 10:34 AM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
a LOT of the people in NY who have been denied carry permits while even providing death threats and worse are died in the wool Dems but even they are at a breaking point.

they want a gun , they want to be able to carry a gun , they believe in licensing and permits but also see the total sham it is in NY

so maybe all hope is not lost

they get caught up in the lie that gun laws will protect them but that there will be reasonable access for those who need them, then that day comes they decide they need one an lie exposed

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: Gun Control Activists Are Scared of This One!! [Re: Finster] #7316528
07/29/21 01:12 PM
07/29/21 01:12 PM
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

Yet let any state or city deny a gay marriage license and the poop will hit the fan so hard it would make your head spin.

Change my mind, I will wait

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Gun Control Activists Are Scared of This One!! [Re: Finster] #7316554
07/29/21 02:18 PM
07/29/21 02:18 PM
Virginia
52Carl Offline
trapper
52Carl  Offline
trapper

Virginia
The Leftists are making the same grave error which the Japanese made when they decided to bomb Pearl Harbor.
Folks who believe in the constitution are willing to die to defend it. Those will not just be words when the goon squads show up.

Re: Gun Control Activists Are Scared of This One!! [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE] #7316555
07/29/21 02:20 PM
07/29/21 02:20 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
a LOT of the people in NY who have been denied carry permits while even providing death threats and worse are died in the wool Dems but even they are at a breaking point.

they want a gun , they want to be able to carry a gun , they believe in licensing and permits but also see the total sham it is in NY

they get caught up in the lie that gun laws will protect them but that there will be reasonable access for those who need them, then that day comes they decide they need one an lie exposed

When you really think about it, gun laws protect the bad guy when there's no one to shoot back. Only the stupid legislators think strict gun laws will have an impact on the criminally-owned firearm and reduce or stop crime.

The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never let the dumbest ones lead the pack.
Re: Gun Control Activists Are Scared of This One!! [Re: Trapper7] #7316562
07/29/21 02:39 PM
07/29/21 02:39 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
Originally Posted by Trapper7
Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

When you really think about it, gun laws protect the bad guy when there's no one to shoot back. Only the stupid legislators think strict gun laws will have an impact on the criminally-owned firearm and reduce or stop crime.

my daughter asked me today about people who cut their registration sticker with a razor blade , to make it so it can't be pealed off in one piece. she said Why?

so that people can think they are doing something , when in reality it is still gone and if they want it that bad they can just take the whole plate or slice off several layers at once either way you no longer have the sticker and have to replace.

some people just like to feel better by doing some thing rather than admitting nothing they do changes criminals short of actually stopping a criminal

gun control is largely the same ,some people like to "Do something" to feel better when it actually makes no difference. they think it feels good to have done something , mostly they are falsely putting faith in something they should never trust , government.

NO mater how you abuse your law abiding citizens you will never make a criminal comply with the law. you will however reach the breaking point of your citizenry where they no longer care about or take your law seriously then you have not succeeded in making criminals comply only in making more criminals.

think prohibition , it made more people criminals and created no respect for the law we are still reaping the seeds of this a century later

Last edited by GREENCOUNTYPETE; 07/29/21 02:41 PM.

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: Gun Control Activists Are Scared of This One!! [Re: 52Carl] #7316574
07/29/21 03:04 PM
07/29/21 03:04 PM
New York border
Cragar Offline
trapper
Cragar  Offline
trapper

New York border
Originally Posted by 52Carl
The Leftists are making the same grave error which the Japanese made when they decided to bomb Pearl Harbor.
Folks who believe in the constitution are willing to die to defend it. Those will not just be words when the goon squads show up.

That is a great quote.
Thank you for that.

NRA benefactor member
Re: Gun Control Activists Are Scared of This One!! [Re: Finster] #7316614
07/29/21 03:49 PM
07/29/21 03:49 PM
Tug Hill, NY
S
Squash Offline
trapper
Squash  Offline
trapper
S

Tug Hill, NY
It’s clear now why the Democrats fought so hard to try and defeat Claudia Tenny, 22nd NY congressional district . She is the lead member of Congress along with My congresswoman Stefanik, that signed the Amicus brief. It took over 3 months to decide the race between Tenny and Brindisi. And she won by only a few dozen votes. The NY Democrats were finding fake ballots in drawers all over the place for 3 months, but to no avail.

I am one of the few NY’ers with a pistol permit with, No Restrictions, and it’s only because I live in one of the northern rural counties where we have always had pro 2nd Amendment Sheriffs and Judges.

Re: Gun Control Activists Are Scared of This One!! [Re: 52Carl] #7316660
07/29/21 05:06 PM
07/29/21 05:06 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Online content
trapper
Posco  Online Content
trapper

Maine, Aroostook

If we are marked to die, we are enough to do our country loss; and if to live, the fewer men, the greater share of honor. He which hath no stomach to this fight, let him depart; his passport shall be made and crowns for convoy put into his purse: We would not die in that man's company that fears his fellowship to die with us. We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

Henry V

Re: Gun Control Activists Are Scared of This One!! [Re: Posco] #7316690
07/29/21 06:21 PM
07/29/21 06:21 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Posco

If we are marked to die, we are enough to do our country loss; and if to live, the fewer men, the greater share of honor. He which hath no stomach to this fight, let him depart; his passport shall be made and crowns for convoy put into his purse: We would not die in that man's company that fears his fellowship to die with us. We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

Henry V

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Gun Control Activists Are Scared of This One!! [Re: Finster] #7316702
07/29/21 06:43 PM
07/29/21 06:43 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Online content
trapper
Posco  Online Content
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by Mike in A-town
Originally Posted by Posco

Henry V

Mike

Kenneth Branagh. Great film.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread