No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Vaccine question #7317019
07/30/21 12:12 AM
07/30/21 12:12 AM
SE SD
D
DWC Offline OP
trapper
DWC  Offline OP
trapper
D

SE SD
Let me start by saying im not vaccinated and this isnt me criticizing anyone who is or isnt. My question to those who are unvaccinated is would you be more likely to get a shot if it wasnt from a brand new mrna vaccine but a traditional vaccine made from the dead virus? These traditional vaccines exist, just not in the US that i know of. I fully believe there is big money involved between these companies and politicians, and other companies with vaccines made from an older proven method havent paid the price the three current vaccine companies have paid. Im not convinced this heavy handed approach the libtards have brought on recently to push vaccines is solely about control-i think theres money to be made once certain numbers/goals are reached. If this wasnt the case, i think we would have more options in the US.

Im on immunosuppressant infusions and the drug’s website refuses to recommend getting a vaccine as they know theres never been a study of any kind done with this drug. They just will say that certain other websites recommend everyone is vaccinated and these we sites say vaccines are safe. But they wont say it. Liability because of zero testing

Re: Vaccine question [Re: DWC] #7317031
07/30/21 12:25 AM
07/30/21 12:25 AM
Goldsboro, North Carolina
Paul Dobbins Offline
"Trapperman custodian"
Paul Dobbins  Offline
"Trapperman custodian"

Goldsboro, North Carolina
The J&J shot is not an mrna vaccine, which is why I chose to get it.

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/covid-19-vaccine-comparison

"How it works: This is a carrier vaccine, which uses a different approach than the mRNA vaccines to instruct human cells to make the SARS CoV-2 spike protein. Scientists engineer a harmless adenovirus (a common virus that, when not inactivated, can cause colds, bronchitis, and other illnesses) as a shell to carry genetic code on the spike proteins to the cells (similar to a Trojan Horse). The shell and the code can’t make you sick, but once the code is inside the cells, the cells produce a spike protein to train the body’s immune system, which creates antibodies and memory cells to protect against an actual SARS-CoV-2 infection."

Re: Vaccine question [Re: DWC] #7317043
07/30/21 12:45 AM
07/30/21 12:45 AM
SE SD
D
DWC Offline OP
trapper
DWC  Offline OP
trapper
D

SE SD
My mistake, i thought it was newer technology because the adenovirus is “engineered” as they say and modified whereas i thought the majority of vaccines were the dead virus. I see a flu virus, hpvand a hel b are made like this as well.

Re: Vaccine question [Re: DWC] #7317086
07/30/21 06:40 AM
07/30/21 06:40 AM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

I also am not choosing to vaccinate at this point in time, even though my brother is on a ventilator right now fighting covid. Mine is a trust thing I guess. "Medical Professionals" and and alphabet agencies suppress information and refuse to consider alternative forms of promising treatment such as ivermectin. There ain't no money in it I suppose. So it's vaccinate, vaccinate, vaccinate....now in the beginning stages of 'or else! '.
On another note my dad who was also infected with covid, despite being fully vaccinated, basically only got a head cold.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread