No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Eating their own. [Re: Boco] #7320935
08/03/21 05:37 PM
08/03/21 05:37 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
NOOOOOOO

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Eating their own. [Re: jbyrd63] #7320953
08/03/21 06:04 PM
08/03/21 06:04 PM
Southern NJ
maintenanceguy Offline
trapper
maintenanceguy  Offline
trapper

Southern NJ
Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Yankees

And...all of us yankees are fleeing our states because they've gotten unlivable. We're all going to be your neighbors and we'll bring our big city ways with us.

It's happening here. I'm in NJ but I live in farm country, woods,and salt marshes. I grew up knowing everybody within a few miles of our farm and it felt more like rural Appalachia than NJ. That's changing. Everybody from the cities has moved to the suburbs and pushed everybody from the suburbs to the country. And they now show up to the town council meetings demanding street lights, trash pickup, a local PD, and other stuff. We never had that stuff and don't need it. So far, it's still long-term locals on the council and they're not changing anything but soon, the new transplants will run for mayor and start changing their new home to be just like the old one they ran away from.

-Ryan
Re: Eating their own. [Re: Cragar] #7320967
08/03/21 06:36 PM
08/03/21 06:36 PM
Pa.
B
Bigbrownie Offline
trapper
Bigbrownie  Offline
trapper
B

Pa.
Originally Posted by Cragar
Originally Posted by Squash
As I stated in another thread, I’d put my money on King Cuomo , hero of the Covid 19 pandemic, winner of emmys and other left wing accolades, surviving this and being re-elected by the fools in NYC. He has little support in upstate NY, but that doesn’t matter.

X2

X3

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread