No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: She Ain’t Pretty [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7331652
08/16/21 12:00 PM
08/16/21 12:00 PM
Asheville, NC
C
charles Offline
trapper
charles  Offline
trapper
C

Asheville, NC
Helped my son a few hours on a splitter he borrowed. The splitter was powered by a one-cylinder Diesel engine. The unit was made from a trailer that operated overhead lighting on a highway department. The little Diesel would run all day on a quart of fuel and no knarley sweetgum log would bog it down.

Re: She Ain’t Pretty [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7331691
08/16/21 01:16 PM
08/16/21 01:16 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
They burn gas, make noise and help people burn wood that’s on the short list somewhere. LOL

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: She Ain’t Pretty [Re: charles] #7332160
08/17/21 07:05 AM
08/17/21 07:05 AM
Greene County,Virginia
R
run Offline
trapper
run  Offline
trapper
R

Greene County,Virginia
Originally Posted by charles
Helped my son a few hours on a splitter he borrowed. The splitter was powered by a one-cylinder Diesel engine. The unit was made from a trailer that operated overhead lighting on a highway department. The little Diesel would run all day on a quart of fuel and no knarley sweetgum log would bog it down.

I'm not familiar with Diesel powered wood splitters but it does pique my interest.

wanna be goat farmer.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread