No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Presidential Address [Re: Blaine County] #7335221
08/20/21 07:20 PM
08/20/21 07:20 PM
nm
A
adam m Offline
trapper
adam m  Offline
trapper
A

nm
You're welcome James.
He did take blame and then immediately blamed Trump in the next sentence.
He does sound like he's got a plan but unfortunately he executed the plan backwards. The press is grilling him but not nearly as hard as they would be if it was Trump. They would be throwing a tantrum screaming impeach the traitor, racist etc...

Re: Presidential Address [Re: Nessmuck] #7335259
08/20/21 07:53 PM
08/20/21 07:53 PM
MN
W
walleye101 Offline
trapper
walleye101  Offline
trapper
W

MN
Originally Posted by Nessmuck
Even the lib media is not covering this up….Iam shocked !

I am as well but take it as a positive. Perhaps there may be a limit to how far they will go to cover up for this buffoon after all.

Re: Presidential Address [Re: Blaine County] #7335261
08/20/21 07:54 PM
08/20/21 07:54 PM
Magna, Utah
G
GritGuy Offline
trapper
GritGuy  Offline
trapper
G

Magna, Utah
Don't know what you watch James, but I see Biden laying blame on Trump every time he speaks, seems about the only sentence he can muster with out screwing it up !

The rest is cover up, smoke and mirrors general political crap !

Last edited by GritGuy; 08/20/21 07:55 PM. Reason: spelling

[Linked Image]

Sorry if my opinions or replies offend you, they are not meant to !

Re: Presidential Address [Re: Blaine County] #7335285
08/20/21 08:18 PM
08/20/21 08:18 PM
MN
Q
Quartermastersir Offline
trapper
Quartermastersir  Offline
trapper
Q

MN
Originally Posted by James
Thanks for posting that, Adam.

What a fiasco! And Biden makes it all sound planned and under control. The one good thing I can say about Biden is that he's not trying to shift the blame to his predecessor or advisors, but takes it on himself. Trump would never have done that.

I also noticed that the NBC news commentators that follow the speech are very critical of the president's handling of the withdrawal.

Jim

And now that the MSM has finally criticized Sleepy Joe and Kameltoe, next we will undoubtedly hear how impartial and unbiased they are. "see we're not biased, remember how we went after him about Afghanistan!!"
If they would have questioned or challenged Biden during the campaign we would have known how mentally and morally incompetent he is to be president. So they wouldn't and couldn't.

Remember this fool Biden was VP during the Benghazi slaughter, they lied about some video or something being the cause of that . Now their lying about not having intel about what would happen and how fast, and lying about all the support we given by our allies.
Having Americans killed and not caring is nothing new to Ol' Joe.

Re: Presidential Address [Re: Blaine County] #7335290
08/20/21 08:22 PM
08/20/21 08:22 PM
M.T.V. Alaska
Y
yukonjeff Offline
trapper
yukonjeff  Offline
trapper
Y

M.T.V. Alaska
With the MSM attacking Biden it means they will be throwing him under the bus and installing Cameltoe soon.

She will then say she inherited this mess and Biden will drift off into the sunset and no one is left to blame.

She will continue the globalist plan to flood us with immigrants and bring us down everyway they can.

Re: Presidential Address [Re: yukonjeff] #7335311
08/20/21 08:48 PM
08/20/21 08:48 PM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
Originally Posted by yukonjeff
With the MSM attacking Biden it means they will be throwing him under the bus and installing Cameltoe soon.

She will then say she inherited this mess and Biden will drift off into the sunset and no one is left to blame.

She will continue the globalist plan to flood us with immigrants and bring us down everyway they can.

What if Biden's NOT lying? What if he was told that the Afghan army would for sure hold off the Taliban, that there were no Americans outside the wire that couldn't get back in, that the other countries aren't outraged about this, etc.? Maybe that was the plan all along. Feed him a bunch of bs intel in an effort to force him to resign, or remove him based on his mental state.

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: Presidential Address [Re: Blaine County] #7335314
08/20/21 08:59 PM
08/20/21 08:59 PM
MN
Q
Quartermastersir Offline
trapper
trapper
Q

MN
this question came up last night while discussing the tossing aside of sleepy Joe.
If Kameltoe moves up to President who takes over the VP?
And how secure is that appointment?
So if it is one of the Dem leaders of house or senate, because Dems hold the majority, what would happen if the mid-terms turn the majority in that body? Would the sitting VP get booted? Or serve out the term as VP, (assuming that Kameltoe doesn't get her butt kicked too).
If sleepy Joe sticks it out till after the mid term and the ones with brains take over the majority , would there possibly be a D president and a R VP? It would seem that if the VP comes from this current majority and is appointed till the end of this term, the MSM and the Dems would be all for it sooner than later.

Re: Presidential Address [Re: Quartermastersir] #7335326
08/20/21 09:07 PM
08/20/21 09:07 PM
nm
A
adam m Offline
trapper
adam m  Offline
trapper
A

nm
Originally Posted by Quartermastersir
this question came up last night while discussing the tossing aside of sleepy Joe.
So if it is one of the Dem leaders of house or senate, because Dems hold the majority, what would happen if the mid-terms turn the majority in that body? Would the sitting VP get booted? Or serve out the term as VP, (assuming that Kameltoe doesn't get her butt kicked too).
If sleepy Joe sticks it out till after the mid term and the ones with brains take over the majority , would there possibly be a D president and a R VP? It would seem that if the VP comes from this current majority and is appointed till the end of this term, the MSM and the Dems would be all for it sooner than later.

My money is Kamala picks Hillary or Michelle.
Ford picked Rockefeller

Re: Presidential Address [Re: Quartermastersir] #7335327
08/20/21 09:08 PM
08/20/21 09:08 PM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS

The new President (Kamala) appoints one, pending congressional approval.

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: Presidential Address [Re: k snow] #7335335
08/20/21 09:17 PM
08/20/21 09:17 PM
Iowa
I
Iowagian Offline
trapper
Iowagian  Offline
trapper
I

Iowa
Originally Posted by k snow
Originally Posted by AntiGov
I would still like to know why the Taliban hasn't been exterminated over the last twenty years

Because it's an ideology, not an entity. You'd have to wipe out the entire belief system. Taliban is just the latest name.

Huh? That "ideology" now has a government that is recognized by China and Russia. Shariah Law is reality, and the Taliban's preferred form of governing. It's been around for thousands of years. The Taliban is indeed an entity and has only been around since the mid 1990's. Yes..they could have been eliminated...and should have been.

Re: Presidential Address [Re: yotetrapper30] #7335339
08/20/21 09:18 PM
08/20/21 09:18 PM
MN
Q
Quartermastersir Offline
trapper
trapper
Q

MN
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

The new President (Kamala) appoints one, pending congressional approval.

OK thanks

Re: Presidential Address [Re: Blaine County] #7335341
08/20/21 09:20 PM
08/20/21 09:20 PM
Georgia
warrior Online content
trapper
warrior  Online Content
trapper

Georgia
Yup, speaker of the house only moves up if something happens to the president if the vp spot is vacant. So assuming Joe gets the boot via the 25th crazy Nancy would either have to get Kameltoe out of office before the senate confirms a new veep or get selected to be the new veep.

[Linked Image]
Re: Presidential Address [Re: Blaine County] #7335369
08/20/21 09:40 PM
08/20/21 09:40 PM
Interior Alaska
O
Oh Snap Offline
trapper
Oh Snap  Offline
trapper
O

Interior Alaska
Huh…NO POLITICS…..I wonder how long this thread will last!

I love the smell of burning spruce---I love the sound of a spring time goose---I love the feel of 40 below---from my trapline I will never go!
Re: Presidential Address [Re: Blaine County] #7335374
08/20/21 09:42 PM
08/20/21 09:42 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
I predict this thread will last until someone violates the No Flaming rule.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Presidential Address [Re: Blaine County] #7335418
08/20/21 10:13 PM
08/20/21 10:13 PM
western mn
B
bucksnbears Offline
trapper
bucksnbears  Offline
trapper
B

western mn
MnM's or KitKat James? smile
You seem to gravitate to "political" threads?
You been fishing this summer?

swampgas chili and schmidt beer makes for a deadly combo

You have to remember that 1 out of 3 Democratic Voters is just as dumb as the other two.
Re: Presidential Address [Re: Blaine County] #7335422
08/20/21 10:16 PM
08/20/21 10:16 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Yes, Bucks, but only once.

I get a lot of my political and national news from this site. Enjoy debating with others.

Some opinions are a reverse barometer on what I should believe. But I'm always open to changing my mind, as I did yesterday.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Presidential Address [Re: yotetrapper30] #7335463
08/20/21 11:05 PM
08/20/21 11:05 PM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Originally Posted by yukonjeff

What if Biden's NOT lying? What if he was told that the Afghan army would for sure hold off the Taliban, that there were no Americans outside the wire that couldn't get back in, that the other countries aren't outraged about this, etc.? Maybe that was the plan all along. Feed him a bunch of bs intel in an effort to force him to resign, or remove him based on his mental state.

Wow, Angela. Thanks for pointing that out; as it has never even crossed my mind.

I can relate to your statement because many times I have been used as a tool for people that bossed me that were not in my best interest. They just used me to get something accomplished that they wanted. I was young and naive then; but it hardened me. I wish that I could go back to the days where I believed that everyone lived by the Golden Rule and though that everyone thinks just like me.

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Re: Presidential Address [Re: Blaine County] #7335468
08/20/21 11:10 PM
08/20/21 11:10 PM
Utah
foxhunter52 Offline
trapper
foxhunter52  Offline
trapper

Utah
Rising crime rate, Border Crisis, Inflation, Gun control advocate, Now this. How can you not like the guy?

Re: Presidential Address [Re: foxhunter52] #7335477
08/20/21 11:18 PM
08/20/21 11:18 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
Originally Posted by foxhunter52
Rising crime rate, Border Crisis, Inflation, Gun control advocate, Now this. How can you not like the guy?

I think he’s going to be just what the country needs.

-Goofy-
Re: Presidential Address [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7335488
08/20/21 11:32 PM
08/20/21 11:32 PM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Originally Posted by foxhunter52

I think he’s going to be just what the country needs.

The current administration has shown the world and the American people that our government is not only inept, but also corrupt.
The question is, What are we going to do about it?

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread