No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Fur markets [Re: wetdog] #7339084
08/25/21 07:33 AM
08/25/21 07:33 AM
Pottawatamie co. IA
LLtrapper Offline
"The Coon Combine"
LLtrapper  Offline
"The Coon Combine"

Pottawatamie co. IA
Originally Posted by wetdog
Lesson is
Don't park illegally

Now how about those moldy stretcher boards?

I have been tagged many times while trapping in the ROW and parked legally. Believe it or not some cops get a kick out of stickering vehicle for whatever reason. I came out of the ditch once to a deputy doing her thing and asked her what she was doing. She about had a bm because she never saw me until I said something about five feet behind her. The stickers are hard to get off and they seem to love to really press them on. I have also had some decent deputies do the same job but put it on my antenna. LLL

Isaiah 51:6 But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.
Re: Fur markets [Re: coonman220] #7339088
08/25/21 07:45 AM
08/25/21 07:45 AM
Pottawatamie co. IA
LLtrapper Offline
"The Coon Combine"
LLtrapper  Offline
"The Coon Combine"

Pottawatamie co. IA
Originally Posted by coonman220
Ya should go an join but probly won't, buy more stuff, not good idea for me

Gary called me yesterday Dave. He will still be running routes this year and still needs product but his routes will be limited to just a stop or two and coon will be cheap because he cannot afford to put much into them. Stick to trapping rats. It is the only thing that will pay to trap. COON WILL BE CHEAP!! They will buy them however. LLL

Isaiah 51:6 But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.
Re: Fur markets [Re: lumberjack391] #7339954
08/26/21 12:29 PM
08/26/21 12:29 PM
Montana
USMC47 🦫 Offline
trapper
USMC47 🦫  Offline
trapper

Montana
Originally Posted by lumberjack391
I saw a few broken down cars here in PA sitting for a good 3 weeks along a major highway. I always thought you had like 72 hours to have it removed or they would be towed
This would take a proactive response. Typically, someone would complain before action is taken. Call it in and I bet they move.

The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle.

www.derricks-nm.com
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread