No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Old Prime Boxes #7345903
09/02/21 09:45 AM
09/02/21 09:45 AM
La Crosse, WI
Macthediver Offline OP
trapper
Macthediver  Offline OP
trapper

La Crosse, WI
Decided yesterday sort threw my reloading stuff planning to play with few things this fall. Been several years since reloaded any shot shells. Seemed to recall last time I did load few shell primers was what had least of..Used to buy them at least 1000 at time when was loading a lot. So I start digging threw things and yep is primers I don't have a lot of. I did how ever find couple boxes of old primers don't recall buying? I'm guessing someone gave them to me or they were in some stuff I bought at an auction year ago. Got squirrel away?
I went on e-bay and of course I see people there wanting as much as $20 just for old empty box.. History would tell me if they want $20 on e-bay mine are worth maybe $2?? At least seems that way if I'm sell is worth $2 if I'm looking to buy all worth $20.
I'm thinking I'm just going to use the primers see if they go bang. Toss dang boxes in the trash not mess with them. That should raise the value of the ones already posted on e-bay right?
Is there really a market for this stuff? Seems when I have this kinda stuff is just trash.

I got no idea where I got these 209s from?
[Linked Image]

The 57s are left overs from a load I was using for ducks back in days before we had to use steel.
[Linked Image]

Mac

"Never Forget Which Way Is Up"

Re: Old Prime Boxes [Re: Macthediver] #7345924
09/02/21 10:17 AM
09/02/21 10:17 AM
MT (Big Sky Country)
A
Allan Minear Offline
trapper
Allan Minear  Offline
trapper
A

MT (Big Sky Country)
There still fun to look at , primer prices are crazy stupid now days .

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread