No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
On The Mexican Border #7363407
09/24/21 05:25 PM
09/24/21 05:25 PM
Texas Hill Country
C
Cedar Hacker Offline OP
trapper
Cedar Hacker  Offline OP
trapper
C

Texas Hill Country
I am back from a week on the border helping friends protect their property.

Sorry, no pics. locations, names or stories.
The only thing I can say is it is total mess down there and people of this country are in for a rude awakening unless they start taking action.
Citizens are spending tons of money on their private property to stop or slow the invasion of their State and Country.

I am really "down in the dumps" right now and am ashamed to be a part of a place that is so different from what I grew up in and have enjoyed for almost 8 decades. But I am a fighter and will remain so until the end.

I am just disappointed that our people are sitting by and letting this happen. Plus our extended family has watched as two of them have come home in the last 33 months in a flag draped coffin.

Well, back to my little hidey hole and to the comfort of knowing that my journey of making tracks is getting closer to the end and Jesus loves me.

Sit on your horse on top of a ridge, look out across the country and tell me there is no God.

Re: On The Mexican Border [Re: Cedar Hacker] #7363409
09/24/21 05:29 PM
09/24/21 05:29 PM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

I hate it too. There are just no leaders to act and that's what people are looking for.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread