No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Breakfast home fries [Re: hippie] #7375855
10/10/21 11:54 AM
10/10/21 11:54 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Mine look kinda like Nessmucks. I fry up bacon then set it aside. I cut raw potatoes into 1/2 inch squares. Leave the peeling on. Chop up an onion. Put potatoes and onions in the bacon grease on low heat. Salt and pepper. Lid on the skillet. Stir about 10 minutes or so. When they start getting done I pour in a 1/4 cup of water maybe a bit more. Stir everything up getting it all off the skillet bottom. Lay the bacon on top the potatoes to reheat and put the lid back on steaming everything real good till the water is about gone. 5-10 minutes. When the water is added I start frying eggs in a second skillet. Everything gets done about the same time.

Last edited by danny clifton; 10/10/21 11:56 AM.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Breakfast home fries [Re: Nessmuck] #7375876
10/10/21 12:25 PM
10/10/21 12:25 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline OP
trapper
hippie  Offline OP
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by Nessmuck
[Linked Image]

Had a left ovah potato from Dinnah last night…made some homies this morning. Cooked in bacon grease and butter combo…with all the seasonings

That's what I'm talking about!!!!
NICE Nessy!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread