Originally Posted by MChewk
Checked out Bear Creek Arsenal’s....nice variety....thanks MJM.
Opinions on their quality....you don’t hear much about them.

they are not what you would call top tier , highest quality stuff but if your not staking your life on it they are functional guns

I don't think bear creak manufactures much I think they mostly assemble from the parts they can source

if your planning on your target shooting back you might want to invest in BCM Bravo Company Manufacturing or LMT Lewis Machine Tool.

the major difference is in the QA having people quality check every part and every process takes time and time is cost.

most of the budget guns are OTDIG (out the door it goes) not just AR's but your 300-450 dollar bolt guns , 22s , express shotguns , basically any thing budget you are the QA sure they make sure it is safe but a no glaring issues check is about all you can expect out of budget.
when you buy a budget gun or anything but one you had a smith service for you .
you should expect to take it apart , clean and inspect , lube, re assemble and put Loctite on every screw that should have it.

think about the cost it would incur to run 2-3 boxes of shells through a gun + time and you still might not find the issue VS if you do happen to find something wrong a call tag to have it picked up at your door and bring it in for work is far less.

not bear creak but I have purchased an upper from another well known company it came with gas block screws that were not torqued , after about 20 rounds it stopped working I found the issue , I found that many other people had the same issue , admittedly it was a good price I think it was 319 for a Upper with free float hand guard and rail complete with BCG and CH. I took it apart tapped the gas block back to position and Loctited the screws been good for several years since

Last edited by GREENCOUNTYPETE; 10/13/21 10:00 AM.

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.