No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Is the Supreme Court Conservative? #7420029
12/02/21 02:47 AM
12/02/21 02:47 AM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline OP
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
Fox News keeps saying it in the Roe v. Wade hearing the Supreme Court are conservative. In fact, they are saying they are 6 to 3 conservative. Where do they get this?

Re: Is the Supreme Court Conservative? [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7420033
12/02/21 03:28 AM
12/02/21 03:28 AM
Alaska and Washington State
W
waggler Offline
trapper
waggler  Offline
trapper
W

Alaska and Washington State
I don't know if I'd use the word "conservative".
"Libertarian Constitutionalist" would be how I describe probably 5 of the 9. They are true liberals. The word liberal has been turned upside down the past 50 years or so. It is us "conservatives" who are truly liberal; or libertarian.

"My life is better than your vacation"
Re: Is the Supreme Court Conservative? [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7420034
12/02/21 03:43 AM
12/02/21 03:43 AM
Saucier, Mississippi Harrison ...
T
turkn8rtrapper Offline
trapper
turkn8rtrapper  Offline
trapper
T

Saucier, Mississippi Harrison ...
The 6 were put on the court by Republican presidents. That being said Roberts has a habit of being wishy washy. I believe with the 3 that were appointed by Trump and Thomas are consitutionalist.

"Skin that smokewagon and see what happens"
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread