Trapper's Humor

Home ~ Mission Statement ~ Trap Talk ~ ADC Forum ~ Trap Shed ~ Trap Chat
Trapper Tips ~ Links ~ Gallery ~ Basic Sets ~ Convention Calendar ~ Trapper's Humor
Fur Buyers Directory ~ Trapper's Tales ~ Words From The Past ~ Legends ~ Archives
~Catalog~

Print Thread
Hop To
My first Trappline #7417672
11/29/21 05:22 PM
11/29/21 05:22 PM
British Columbia
S
Salpeter Offline OP
trapper
Salpeter  Offline OP
trapper
S

British Columbia
I was about 8 years old (long long time) a little Boy growing up in southern Bavaria - Germany. Money was very tight then but I always had a little because of me dealing in Rabbits and running a small Trappline exterminating Field Mice (Moles) from the Farmers Fields on my way to School. Truth be told I was never much interested in School but usually ahead in Math class because I constantly tried to figure out what I could buy from the Money the Farmers paid me for each dead Mouse.

One morning I had the best Day ever with 6 Mice which I stashed with my Books in the Leather Bag (Schulranzen). Needless to say I was in Trappers Heaven with my Thoughts while the Teacher an old Nazi tried to teach us somethin about Russias Geography. In my mind I counted and recounted my Catch which necessitated flipping open my Leather Briefcase and this activity was not lost on the Teacher. Well he snuck up behind me with his big Pointing Stick and hit my Desk hard. Then he ripped open my Leather Bag and dumped the Books and Mice onto the Desk.

When he saw my catch he screamed Mice Mice and Mice again and stormed out of Class not to be seen again until a few days later after he recovered from a nervous Breakdown.

Cheers !

Be Safe not Sorry
Re: My first Trappline [Re: Salpeter] #7428495
12/11/21 12:13 PM
12/11/21 12:13 PM
Central Pennsylvania
Nittany Lion Offline
Don't call me Mister, Mister
Nittany Lion  Offline
Don't call me Mister, Mister

Central Pennsylvania
Good one.