No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Trail cam pics #7434058
12/17/21 01:32 PM
12/17/21 01:32 PM
NE Mississippi
G
GRP Offline OP
trapper
GRP  Offline OP
trapper
G

NE Mississippi
First off, I know these are hard to see. I didn't aim the camera into brush, my Holstein heifers did that for me. Usually don't mess with a cam, but oh well. [Linked Image]
Almost looked right past this one. 2 does running, lookin to loop to their right. Look in bottom left, you can see why they're running. Love to run a core-lokt thru him. I bet he left a calling card on the camera tree. [Linked Image]
Sign was heavy on this farm last summer, and I set it, but didn't catch anything. I'll try again, and set on my neighbors' places too, but they'll want me to wait until deer season is past.

For by grace are you saved by faith, and not of yourselves, it is the gift of God.
Re: Trail cam pics [Re: GRP] #7434401
12/17/21 08:56 PM
12/17/21 08:56 PM
Wisconsin
R
RdFx Offline
trapper
RdFx  Offline
trapper
R

Wisconsin
set snares or cable restraints..... dont be chinzy, set alot of them