No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Just Learned Our Sheriff [Re: MattLA] #7489767
02/08/22 10:37 PM
02/08/22 10:37 PM
Oregon
H
H2ORat Offline
trapper
H2ORat  Offline
trapper
H

Oregon
Originally Posted by Tofan
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

This. Sounds like Tofan supports banning ghost guns because they might cut into his bottom line.

The federal government knows we own 4 guns... and that's 4 too many in my book.

I agree with you about 4 too many, unfortunately we are well past that point. Also I encourage every American citizen who can legally own a firearm to build them vs buy. It gives you a much better understanding and appreciation for the firearm. I am in the completely different market, ghost guns business wise not even something I ever think about.

You should be thinking about it -- pretty soon those are all we will be able to have -- look at the european gun control model to see where we are headed. Already gun liability insurance talk and soon we will only be able to shoot at a club or range. Permit to transport to and from?

Re: Just Learned Our Sheriff [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7489793
02/08/22 11:13 PM
02/08/22 11:13 PM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

Tofan what exactly did you mean "ordinary citizens such as yourself"
" At the end of the day no matter the outcome of the proposed action, ordinary citizens such as yourselves will still be able to build firearms at home"
You a fed?

Last edited by J Staton; 02/08/22 11:15 PM.
Re: Just Learned Our Sheriff [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7489794
02/08/22 11:15 PM
02/08/22 11:15 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Ordinary as in politically connected.

[Linked Image]
Re: Just Learned Our Sheriff [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7489967
02/09/22 09:06 AM
02/09/22 09:06 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Tofan wrote
My opinions on this topic is because I am a federal firearms licensee who manufactures machine guns, suppressors and other cool weapons.

Since except for the suppressors, the only people who can legally buy what he is manufacturing are L.E., might as well be a fed. I am sure thats who his customer base is. He is just another guy profiting off unconstitutional gun laws.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Just Learned Our Sheriff [Re: danny clifton] #7489971
02/09/22 09:09 AM
02/09/22 09:09 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline OP
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline OP
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
Originally Posted by danny clifton
Tofan wrote
My opinions on this topic is because I am a federal firearms licensee who manufactures machine guns, suppressors and other cool weapons.

Since except for the suppressors, the only people who can legally buy what he is manufacturing are L.E., might as well be a fed. I am sure thats who his customer base is. He is just another guy profiting off unconstitutional gun laws.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

-Goofy-
Re: Just Learned Our Sheriff [Re: danny clifton] #7489982
02/09/22 09:17 AM
02/09/22 09:17 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by danny clifton
Tofan wrote

I can't believe I did not pick up on that. Good catch.

I got hung up on him saying something to the effect the ATF some how holds manufacturers accountable to making safe products. Then that he supports/thinks some gun laws are good ideas. Gun laws is just a cleaner way of saying gun restrictions.

The ONLY restrictions I support are SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. Notice how that restriction is on the Government not the people.

Last edited by Providence Farm; 02/09/22 09:18 AM.
Re: Just Learned Our Sheriff [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7489988
02/09/22 09:28 AM
02/09/22 09:28 AM
michigan
C
coyote 1 Offline
trapper
coyote 1  Offline
trapper
C

michigan
I didn't catch that angle either.

Sounds like Tofu supports registration and restrictions. Obviously doesn't understand the concept of shall not be infringed.

United we stand,divided we fall.
Re: Just Learned Our Sheriff [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7490001
02/09/22 09:42 AM
02/09/22 09:42 AM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
I for one don't need the gubmint to know what I have or what I am up to ..... None of their bloody business. It may just be me, but me paying them to make my life more difficult and to spy on me and tell me what I can and can not do, seems pretty superfluous as I have a wife that does that already.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread