No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
See Thru Blind Question #7505552
02/22/22 11:26 PM
02/22/22 11:26 PM
SE NEBRASKA
NebrCatMan Offline OP
trapper
NebrCatMan  Offline OP
trapper

SE NEBRASKA
I am looking at getting another pop up blind for spring turkey hunting. I am just wondering if anybody has bought or been in one of those blinds with one way see thru sides. My question is does the wind really bother in these blinds on a windy cold day? I have several blinds we use deer hunting during rifle season and spring bow turkey. A couple have zippered windows and they work great keeping the wind out on the sides your not watching. The propane heaters work better if there is no air blowing thru the blind. I have a blind where the windows use the hook and loop to stay shut and on a windy day the wind really blows the closed side. I use my blinds for concealment and use them alot when it's cold and windy. Usually put a 20# bottle of propane in them with a heater, and a chair. Works great and sure makes for an enjoyable hunt in cold or windy weather. Comments?

Remember "Forbidden Fruit makes many Jams"
Re: See Thru Blind Question [Re: NebrCatMan] #7505584
02/22/22 11:58 PM
02/22/22 11:58 PM
Wisconsin
A
asphalttrapper Offline
trapper
asphalttrapper  Offline
trapper
A

Wisconsin
I've been using a Primos Surround view 270 for several years now. I used it in January for late season muzzle loader and it was windy and below zero wind chills. I also use a Mr. Heater buddy heater . I don't really notice any more wind coming through the see through than you would notice in a solid cloth blind.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread