No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Ukrainian National Anthem with Translation #7511852
02/27/22 08:40 PM
02/27/22 08:40 PM
Wisconsin
M
Moosetrot Offline OP
trapper
Moosetrot  Offline OP
trapper
M

Wisconsin
https://youtu.be/bHzHlSLhtmM

I don't think I have ever posted a link to YouTube on here and hope it works and is not against any rules. If it does not work or whatever if someone could help this computer idiot it would be greatly appreciated.

I post this with tears in my eyes. I am half Ukrainian but don't even know if any of my relatives are still over there. When you read the translation you will see the heart of the people fighting the whole dang Russian army to save their homeland. They deserve all the support of any kind they can get.

I always have the American flag flying in the front of my house. I just ordered a Ukrainian flag and when it comes in it will be flying next to the red, white, and blue. Might be seen trivial and late, but at least I feel like I am doing something.

Moosetrot

Last edited by Moosetrot; 02/27/22 08:45 PM.
Re: Ukrainian National Anthem with Translation [Re: Moosetrot] #7511888
02/27/22 09:04 PM
02/27/22 09:04 PM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
Wow. Those lyrics are uncannily fitting.

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread