No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
dash cam , who has one , what model do you like #7524849
03/11/22 11:50 AM
03/11/22 11:50 AM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline OP
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline OP
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
I see some really stupid stuff on the road

I have been thinking about getting one for a while , just not gotten around to it

prices are coming down , what do you suggest for models

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: dash cam , who has one , what model do you like [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE] #7525021
03/11/22 02:19 PM
03/11/22 02:19 PM
NY
Niteblaster Offline
trapper
Niteblaster  Offline
trapper

NY
I have a NextBase 122 from Walmart small but works records sound also takes a micro SD card and only saves 3 minutes of video and then records over with a 32GB card. It also has a feature forget what it is called but if your vehicle is parked and you are away and it is hit it automatically comes on and will record for the 3 minutes then stop and lock to save the video. I think I paid around $65 plus the SD card which was not included. It does not record to the rear which would be nice.

Re: dash cam , who has one , what model do you like [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE] #7525091
03/11/22 03:36 PM
03/11/22 03:36 PM
SW MISSOURI
R
Rockfarmer Offline
trapper
Rockfarmer  Offline
trapper
R

SW MISSOURI
my daughter who is a LEO has this one and really likes it. Walmart $99. Front and rear view.
Pretty easy to install.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/APEMAN-4...on-Detection-Support-128GB-Max/795923850

www.nationwidecartparts.com
3rd Infantry Division
1st Infantry Division
U.S. ARMY
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread