No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: hippie] #7533322
03/20/22 11:59 AM
03/20/22 11:59 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
lol

-Goofy-
Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: warrior] #7533324
03/20/22 12:00 PM
Northern Maine
Bruce T Offline
trapper
Bruce T  Offline
trapper

Northern Maine
Nope your not alone.

Nevada bound
Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: warrior] #7533325
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Jacobins.

Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: warrior] #7533336
03/20/22 12:08 PM
03/20/22 12:08 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Not trying to be a smart..., but come on! Ok, there are liberals here, I get it. But when something as simple as energy doubling and then asking why the price of goods are going up?

That's dedication right there.

Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: hippie] #7533340
03/20/22 12:10 PM
03/20/22 12:10 PM
MICHIGAN
WANNABE-TRAPPER Offline
trapper
WANNABE-TRAPPER  Offline
trapper

MICHIGAN
Originally Posted by hippie
Not trying to be a smart..., but come on! Ok, there are liberals here, I get it. But when something as simple as energy doubling and then asking why the price of goods are going up?

Inflation was out of control long before massive energy spike. It’s very clear that few on this site ever took an Econ class or understand how the budget works in the government.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by WANNABE-TRAPPER; 03/20/22 12:12 PM.

Think beyond right or left don't be guilty of group think.
Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: WANNABE-TRAPPER] #7533350
03/20/22 12:21 PM
03/20/22 12:21 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by WANNABE-TRAPPER
Originally Posted by hippie

Inflation was out of control long before massive energy spike. It’s very clear that few on this site ever took an Econ class or understand how the budget works in the government.
[Linked Image]

Doesn't look to high when he took office, and his first week did nothing but declare war on oil??? Try again.

Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: warrior] #7533352
03/20/22 12:23 PM
03/20/22 12:23 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Markets react very quickly to policies.

Question for you and anyone else that thinks it's not Bidens fault........

Tell us what policies he enacted that were to combat inflation.?

Last edited by hippie; 03/20/22 12:30 PM.
Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: hippie] #7533356
03/20/22 12:33 PM
03/20/22 12:33 PM
MICHIGAN
WANNABE-TRAPPER Offline
trapper
WANNABE-TRAPPER  Offline
trapper

MICHIGAN
Lol In 2021 we were still under Trumps budget. He started all the free handouts, wreck less spending and extra money Biden continued his stupid stuff. Trip did two massive rounds of free money then Biden added a third helicopter money program. We Conservatives can’t run around for 80 years saying wreckless spending will cause inflation then when a president adds 8 trillion or 36% of the entire national debt act like that didn’t play a massive roll. Biden has made energy a real problem but inflation was caused by all the extra money put into circulation. Trump started the stupid policy of the xtra 600 for sitting at home and stimulus.

Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: warrior] #7533359
03/20/22 12:34 PM
03/20/22 12:34 PM
Interior Alaska
O
Oh Snap Offline
trapper
Oh Snap  Offline
trapper
O

Interior Alaska
WANNABE

When this administration gets called out by the Chinese in Anchorage for our civil rights policy is a start! When all Democratic mayors let their city’s burn and then declare defund the police is another!

I love the smell of burning spruce---I love the sound of a spring time goose---I love the feel of 40 below---from my trapline I will never go!
Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: Oh Snap] #7533362
03/20/22 12:36 PM
03/20/22 12:36 PM
MICHIGAN
WANNABE-TRAPPER Offline
trapper
WANNABE-TRAPPER  Offline
trapper

MICHIGAN
Originally Posted by Oh Snap
WANNABE

When this administration gets called out by the Chinese in Anchorage for our civil rights policy is a start! When all Democratic mayors let their city’s burn and then declare defund the police is another!

Riots caused inflation?? Huh

Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: WANNABE-TRAPPER] #7533363
03/20/22 12:38 PM
03/20/22 12:38 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Lol In 2021 we were still under Trumps budget. He started all the free handouts, wreck less spending and extra money Biden continued his stupid stuff. Trip did two massive rounds of free money then Biden added a third helicopter money program. We Conservatives can’t run around for 80 years saying wreckless spending will cause inflation then when a president adds 8 trillion or 36% of the entire national debt act like that didn’t play a massive roll. Biden has made energy a real problem but inflation was caused by all the extra money put into circulation. Trump started the stupid policy of the xtra 600 for sitting at home and stimulus.

And the Biden policy to address it???

He had no trouble ending anything else Trump did, he could've ended the handouts instead of EXTENDING them. Try again.

Let me add.....EXTENDING AND COMPOUNDING WITH THE DOUBLING ENERGY PRICES.

Last edited by hippie; 03/20/22 12:42 PM.
Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: warrior] #7533365
03/20/22 12:42 PM
03/20/22 12:42 PM
Georgia
warrior Online content OP
trapper
warrior  Online Content OP
trapper

Georgia
Yes, inflation was well on it's way long before and totally independent of this recent spike in oil.

Truth be told we started down the inflation path under Trump in his ill advised response to Covid when he listened to establishment types and started pumping cash into the economy in an effort to avoid a slump due to Covid. But he wasn't the one that doubled and tripled down on stupid when it was becoming obvious the surplus cash always devalues the dollar. But to truly ensure a fubar economy one of the first acts of senility was to shut down Keystone XL and severely restrict exploration and leasing for new oil and gas reserves PLUS gave the green light to Russia for their oil to come to market.
Fast forward to inflation out of control and Russia does the stupid and the world reacts by shutting off Russian oil it had come to rely on while we who once were exporters have none to share.

So if your constant nagging of name a policy was to insinuate that it's really all orange man bad at fault then you are being simplistic and disingenuous by pointing to the starting point without owning up to the pile on by the current moron in chief.

[Linked Image]
Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: WANNABE-TRAPPER] #7533368
03/20/22 12:49 PM
03/20/22 12:49 PM
Interior Alaska
O
Oh Snap Offline
trapper
Oh Snap  Offline
trapper
O

Interior Alaska
Originally Posted by Oh Snap
WANNABE

Riots caused inflation?? Huh

Businesses being looted and closing helps cause inflation.

I love the smell of burning spruce---I love the sound of a spring time goose---I love the feel of 40 below---from my trapline I will never go!
Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: warrior] #7533371
03/20/22 12:54 PM
03/20/22 12:54 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon
Originally Posted by warrior
Yesterday in the local wally world the thirteen year old walked up complaining on the prices.
I replied in my usual outspoken manner that it is thanks to the dementia patient in the White House and his idiot ideas.

Well that got me a nasty look from an elderly black lady wearing a face diaper.

The thirteen year old noticed and said for me to be quiet because some people might like the guy.

To which I replied how could you like a guy that began his career as a running buddy of the ku klux klan in the 70s.

But Dad you're going to offend some folks.

Well we're all offended in our pocketbook.

Am I alone in this?

No you are not alone, and i run a business. I am way past the point of caring about hurting anyones feelings. The people on the left are communists. Nothing else describes them. They are not part of the problem, they are the problem. A great awakening is happening. Heres one example: The federal government of Canada just announced they are providing 75-million dollars for the next five years that will be given to those injured by the covid vaccine. This is obviously an admission that they know about the deaths and adverse events. At the same time provincial governments are still advertising that the vaccines are safe, but people are beginning to see the mixed messaging and there is little talk now of boosters. People are finally beginning to realize the MSM is nothing more than propaganda. There will always be folks like a couple who have commented on this thread who will never admit they were wrong, and will most likely vote for the communists again, but they are not the majority.

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: warrior] #7533372
03/20/22 12:55 PM
03/20/22 12:55 PM
rogers city mi.
J
jeff karsten Offline
trapper
jeff karsten  Offline
trapper
J

rogers city mi.
WOW what policys that helped this country would be easier to answer -- NONE but i'll try
shuting down the country, paying more to stay home then work, Businesses are still shuting down for lack of workers So much for the raise in minimum wage, letting rioters run loose with no repercussions while intimidating parents, Overregulating anything fossil powered with no replacement now or foreseeable future How about doing nothing and surrounding yourself with people that do less not a policy but sure does work, Allowing millions of immigrants in which overtaxes federal agencys and sucks money out of other programs like infrastructure Maybe printing money with no return like taxes, services or goods Maybe trading/ importing from everyone and exporting nothing Enabling vehicle companies to keep manufacturing fossil fueled items that can't be driven while reimbursing the companies with "New Technology" funding Tired of typing

olden tyred
Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: jeff karsten] #7533376
03/20/22 01:01 PM
03/20/22 01:01 PM
MICHIGAN
WANNABE-TRAPPER Offline
trapper
WANNABE-TRAPPER  Offline
trapper

MICHIGAN
Originally Posted by jeff karsten
WOW what policys that helped this country would be easier to answer -- NONE but i'll try
shuting down the country, paying more to stay home then work, Businesses are still shuting down for lack of workers So much for the raise in minimum wage, letting rioters run loose with no repercussions while intimidating parents, Overregulating anything fossil powered with no replacement now or foreseeable future How about doing nothing and surrounding yourself with people that do less not a policy but sure does work, Allowing millions of immigrants in which overtaxes federal agencys and sucks money out of other programs like infrastructure Maybe printing money with no return like taxes, services or goods Maybe trading/ importing from everyone and exporting nothing Enabling vehicle companies to keep manufacturing fossil fueled items that can't be driven while reimbursing the companies with "New Technology" funding Tired of typing

I can tell you have researched this topic for at least ten seconds with all the best talking points.
Who started lockdowns?? Slow the spread?? Printing money and fee handouts caused inflation. Trump put 8 trillion on the card just because Biden is continuing the stupid doesn’t absolve the gravy train

Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: warrior] #7533377
03/20/22 01:03 PM
MICHIGAN
WANNABE-TRAPPER Offline
trapper
WANNABE-TRAPPER  Offline
trapper

MICHIGAN
Originally Posted by warrior
Yes, inflation was well on it's way long before and totally independent of this recent spike in oil.

Truth be told we started down the inflation path under Trump in his ill advised response to Covid when he listened to establishment types and started pumping cash into the economy in an effort to avoid a slump due to Covid. But he wasn't the one that doubled and tripled down on stupid when it was becoming obvious the surplus cash always devalues the dollar. But to truly ensure a fubar economy one of the first acts of senility was to shut down Keystone XL and severely restrict exploration and leasing for new oil and gas reserves PLUS gave the green light to Russia for their oil to come to market.
Fast forward to inflation out of control and Russia does the stupid and the world reacts by shutting off Russian oil it had come to rely on while we who once were exporters have none to share.

So if your constant nagging of name a policy was to insinuate that it's really all orange man bad at fault then you are being simplistic and disingenuous by pointing to the starting point without owning up to the pile on by the current moron in chief.

I 100% agree people need to understand policy causes not just face paint

Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: warrior] #7533378
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Who's campaign are you financial manager for Wanna-be ?

Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: WANNABE-TRAPPER] #7533385
03/20/22 01:08 PM
03/20/22 01:08 PM
MN
S
Steven 49er Offline
trapper
Steven 49er  Offline
trapper
S

MN
Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Im with you Warrior. Surely don't want to offend anyone!

I will ask again what is the exact policy that caused our current problems?

The problem is a debt backed currency and it's natural progression. Higher prices are a lagging indicator of inflationary policies

"Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon". Milton Friedman.
Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: warrior] #7533389
03/20/22 01:10 PM
03/20/22 01:10 PM
Oregon
beaverpeeler Online content
trapper
beaverpeeler  Online Content
trapper

Oregon
I applaud you for speaking your truth. I do the same when pointing out what a scumbag our previous leader was. LOL Probably occasionally losing friends and influence along the way! grin

Last edited by beaverpeeler; 03/20/22 01:11 PM.

My fear of moving stairs is escalating!
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread