No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: WI CC results [Re: The Beav] #7848796
04/19/23 02:34 PM
04/19/23 02:34 PM
Green Bay, Wisconsin
tlguy Offline
trapper
tlguy  Offline
trapper

Green Bay, Wisconsin
I reckon fish populations are a little more realistically managed on a lake by lake basis than furbearers that can move to new locations.

Re: WI CC results [Re: WIMarshRAT] #7849951
04/21/23 12:51 AM
04/21/23 12:51 AM
WI - Wisconsin
A
AJE Offline
trapper
AJE  Offline
trapper
A

WI - Wisconsin
Originally Posted by WIMarshRAT
Originally Posted by AJE
I wonder how it went this year. I don't like the new format so for the first time in probably 20 years I didn't participate.

What part kept you home?

The online vote. Sportsmen largely quit showing up to the actual meeting to vote for the delegates. A lot of bridges have been burned in my County now that an anti was able to get on the Congress because of the online vote a couple years ago. They invited me to show up and vote for delegates this year in person but they wouldn't let me vote the spring hearing ballot in person. Anti's are loving the new format.

Last edited by AJE; 04/21/23 12:54 AM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread