No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: New Pizza MRE [Re: Wolfdog91] #7593500
05/28/22 05:44 PM
05/28/22 05:44 PM
St. Louis Co, Mo
B
BigBob Offline
trapper
BigBob  Offline
trapper
B

St. Louis Co, Mo
My favorite C=Rat was the pork patty, and who didn't love the tinned pound cake!

Every kid needs a Dog and a Curmudgeon.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!
Re: New Pizza MRE [Re: Law Dog] #7593501
05/28/22 05:48 PM
05/28/22 05:48 PM
kentucky
L
logger coffey Offline
trapper
logger coffey  Offline
trapper
L

kentucky
Originally Posted by Law Dog
Was our chasing antelope out west in SD opened a beef stew MRE ended up with a chewy piece. Looked it over it was a piece of a with little lip hair holes and all. sick
I imagine ,that wasn't like finding a prize in the cracker jack box

Re: New Pizza MRE [Re: sneaky] #7593705
05/29/22 06:05 AM
05/29/22 06:05 AM
MN
160user Offline
trapper
160user  Offline
trapper

MN
Originally Posted by sneaky
Pork and rice in bbq sauce in the old dark brown MRE bags was pretty good. Tuna with noodles looked and smelled like vomit. They've gotten better over the years, but still aren't a first choice by any means

In actually didn't mind either of those. My favorite was the Ham Slice. We got a batch of military surplus ones in the early 90's that had some bag from the sand box. When you opened the cases they were packed in a fine sand and the sand had worn all the writing off the outer package. Talk about a real grab bag. You had no idea what you were getting.

I have nothing clever to put here.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread