No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Email I received from State Department #7594351
05/30/22 07:35 AM
05/30/22 07:35 AM
Goldsboro, North Carolina
Paul Dobbins Offline OP
"Trapperman custodian"
Paul Dobbins  Offline OP
"Trapperman custodian"

Goldsboro, North Carolina
I may be rich, but it will cost me $450. - laugh

U.S Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520.

Dear Beneficiary

Your ATM Visa Card Will Be Shipped Through USPS To Your Address. I am Mr. Antony J. Blinken, United States Secretary of State by profession. This is to inform you officially that after our investigations with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other Security Agencies in the Country for the year ended 2021 and 2022, we discovered that you have not yet received your over due fund.

I have made it my first point of call since taking office to settle all Outstanding Payments accrued to Individuals or Corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, Debt Rescheduling and Outstanding Compensation payment.

This is to make sure all Outstanding payments are settled before the end of this fiscal year 2022. On behalf of the entire staff of the U.S Department of State and the United Nations in collaboration with World Bank, we apologize for the delay of your contract payment, Winning or Inheritance funds from most of African countries and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment. However, from the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the U.S Secretary of State, your name was discovered as next on the list of the recipients who have not yet received their payments.

Note that from the record in my file, your outstanding contract payment is $1,150,000.00 USD (One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) loaded in an ATM Visa Card that allows you to make a daily maximum withdrawal limit of $5,000 (Five Thousand Dollars).

I have your file here in my office and it says that you are yet to receive your funds valued at $1,150,000.00 USD. This funds will now be delivered to your designated address or your preferred payment option. We have perfected all modules on how to bring this fund to your house without any problem, but be aware that United Nations and the United States Government has only authorised my office to release the Sum of $1,150,000.00 USD to you as true beneficiary of the Fund.

Note that your loaded ATM Visa Card will be mailed to you through Priority Mail Express (USPS) to your designated address immediately you admit full compliance to this email. Due to my busy schedules You are advised to kindly get in contact with our correspondent Mr. Mike Spencer with the below details enclosed to help ensure safe mailing of your ATM Visa Card:

Your Full Names:
Your Contact House Address:
Name of City of Residence:
Country of Residence:
Direct Mobile Telephone Number:
ID Card, DL or Passport Copy:
Age and Occupation:

Contact Mr. Mike Spencer immediately by emailing the address below:

Name: Mr. Mike Spencer
Email: m.spencer74@aol.com
Telephone: +1 (386) 628-0388

He is obliged to treat your case with utmost urgency as soon as you contact him and fill out your correct details including all reachable phone numbers for him to get in touch with you via phone and email.

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and sealed to be mailed together with your Visa Card to your address. Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the Financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA so that by the time your funds gets to you, no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of ($450) please take note of that.

As soon as the above mentioned $450 is received, The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED will be secured on your behalf immediately. I need all the compliance that I can get from you to ensure we get this project accomplished. Personally, I am very sorry for the delay you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instructions which are meant for your sole benefit, once again accept my congratulations in advance.

Thanks for your cooperation as your quick response to this email notice with adherence to the above instructions is highly anticipated.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Antony J. Blinken
United States Secretary of State.
DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachment transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately by return email. If you have received this email in error, please note that disseminating, distributing, copying, printing, disclosing its contents or taking any action in reliance on its contents (other than deleting it and notifying the sender) is strictly prohibited. Although 9mobile has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses are present in this email and any attachment transmitted with it, 9mobile will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Emails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as the message and any attachments transmitted with it could be intercepted, tampered with, corrupted, lost, delayed or truncated. 9mobile and the sender do not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message. 9mobile accepts no liability for the content of this email or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided through this email unless that information is subsequently confirmed to you in writing by 9mobile. “EMAIL PRIVACY NOTICE: This email and any attachment thereto are confidential and privileged. If you have received it in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Do not disclose, copy, circulate, or in any way use it. The information contained therein is for the intended addressee only, if you reply, it is at your own risk. Emails are not guaranteed to be secure, error or virus-free: the message and any attachment could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, delayed, incomplete, or amended. Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Limited (“EMTS”) does not accept liability for any damage or loss arising from the unauthorized access to or interference with any Internet communications by any third-party, or from the transmission of any viruses. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of EMTS. EMTS’ employees are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to EMTS’ policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. EMTS will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising. EMTS respects your rights with regards to data privacy and data protection and takes appropriate measures to ensure that the data you provide to us is always secure in line with the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation, 2019 (“NDPR”). To learn more about how we comply with the NDPR in securing and protecting the personal data we collect from you, please review our Privacy Policy at https://9mobile.com.ng/privacy-policy/. If you have any questions related to our compliance with the NDPR on data protection, want to access or change your personal information, or remove it completely from our database please contact our Data Protection Officer on DPO@9mobile.com.ng

Re: Email I received from State Department [Re: Paul Dobbins] #7594355
05/30/22 07:42 AM
05/30/22 07:42 AM
Central Pennsylvania
Nittany Lion Offline
Don't call me Mister, Mister
Nittany Lion  Offline
Don't call me Mister, Mister

Central Pennsylvania
You are a lucky man Paul.

I got myself a seniors' GPS.
Not only does it tell me how to get to my destination,
it tells me why I wanted to go there.
Re: Email I received from State Department [Re: Paul Dobbins] #7594356
05/30/22 07:44 AM
05/30/22 07:44 AM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
It almost sounds too good to be true!

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Email I received from State Department [Re: Paul Dobbins] #7594361
05/30/22 07:49 AM
05/30/22 07:49 AM
Three Lakes,WI 72
C
corky Offline
trapper
corky  Offline
trapper
C

Three Lakes,WI 72
Sounds legit

Re: Email I received from State Department [Re: Paul Dobbins] #7594363
05/30/22 07:50 AM
05/30/22 07:50 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
I so want to start a business that hunts these folks down.

-Goofy-
Re: Email I received from State Department [Re: Paul Dobbins] #7594364
05/30/22 07:52 AM
05/30/22 07:52 AM
Surry county, NC
G Hose Offline
trapper
G Hose  Offline
trapper

Surry county, NC
Call now!!!!

Re: Email I received from State Department [Re: Paul Dobbins] #7594371
05/30/22 08:05 AM
05/30/22 08:05 AM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
I learned a few nasty curse words in the Hindi language that I send back to them or say over the phone if they call. They sure get upset.

Re: Email I received from State Department [Re: Paul Dobbins] #7594380
05/30/22 08:14 AM
05/30/22 08:14 AM
East Texas
B
BTLowry Offline
trapper
BTLowry  Offline
trapper
B

East Texas
It's from the federal government so it must be true smirk

The scariest thing is with the current administration it is probably true IF you are here illegally

Re: Email I received from State Department [Re: Paul Dobbins] #7594381
05/30/22 08:15 AM
05/30/22 08:15 AM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
So does this mean you're gonna quit the lure business? grin

Re: Email I received from State Department [Re: Paul Dobbins] #7594391
05/30/22 08:21 AM
05/30/22 08:21 AM
coastal ny
G
gcs Offline
trapper
gcs  Offline
trapper
G

coastal ny
I don't think I can spend $5,000 a day, So I'd just say no.... cool

Re: Email I received from State Department [Re: Paul Dobbins] #7594397
05/30/22 08:28 AM
05/30/22 08:28 AM
new york
M
mike mason Offline
trapper
mike mason  Offline
trapper
M

new york
Now we know why you can afford $80/lb castor! laugh

Re: Email I received from State Department [Re: Paul Dobbins] #7594417
05/30/22 08:48 AM
05/30/22 08:48 AM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
I would put more trust in that e mail and the one from the African prince than in the folks in DC.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Email I received from State Department [Re: Nittany Lion] #7594420
05/30/22 08:50 AM
05/30/22 08:50 AM
B.R.Falls Wisconsin
J
JD Nichols Offline
trapper
JD Nichols  Offline
trapper
J

B.R.Falls Wisconsin
But wait, that's not all, if you respond before midnight tonight we will double your payment! Just pay a separate processing fee.

Boss,
I sure hope you don't get into any trouble for disseminating, distributing, copying, printing, or disclosing said information. You know how serious they are with the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out,shouting...
Wow-What a ride!"
Re: Email I received from State Department [Re: mike mason] #7594425
05/30/22 08:56 AM
05/30/22 08:56 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by mike mason
Now we know why you can afford $80/lb castor! laugh

grin

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Email I received from State Department [Re: Paul Dobbins] #7594443
05/30/22 09:21 AM
05/30/22 09:21 AM
Alaska and Washington State
W
waggler Offline
trapper
waggler  Offline
trapper
W

Alaska and Washington State
Hmm, I'm just a little suspicious.
I wonder why the email address that he wants you to reply to (...ng.com) is domiciled in Nigeria?
Maybe that's where our State Department is now working out of?

"My life is better than your vacation"
Re: Email I received from State Department [Re: Paul Dobbins] #7594445
05/30/22 09:24 AM
05/30/22 09:24 AM
Northern MN
O
Osky Offline
trapper
Osky  Offline
trapper
O

Northern MN
Figures.
All the folks already rich just keep on falling into money.
*sigh*

Osky

"A womans heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth, and I can find no sign on it"

Jabless in Minnesota

www.SureDockusa.com
Re: Email I received from State Department [Re: Paul Dobbins] #7594450
05/30/22 09:28 AM
05/30/22 09:28 AM
Iowa
C
CTRAPS Offline
trapper
CTRAPS  Offline
trapper
C

Iowa
Isn't that just like our government, always doing anything it can to help. Kinda brings a tear to my eyes.

Life Member: ITA, IBA & NRA. Member of SA, FTA & NTA
Re: Email I received from State Department [Re: Paul Dobbins] #7594452
05/30/22 09:31 AM
05/30/22 09:31 AM
East Central Wi.
coyote addict Online content
trapper
coyote addict  Online Content
trapper

East Central Wi.
They forgot to add, If you call back in the next 30 minuets we will double this offer CALL NOW!

Member -W.T.A. N.T.A. - N.R. A.
A Shotgun. A Rifle and a 4 Wheel Drive.. A Country Boy. Will Survive
Re: Email I received from State Department [Re: Paul Dobbins] #7594456
05/30/22 09:35 AM
05/30/22 09:35 AM
Wheaton Ks
L
lee steinmeyer Offline
trapper
lee steinmeyer  Offline
trapper
L

Wheaton Ks
I wouldn't trust anyone with a name like Blinken! That is our present .gov, what a bunch of fools.

YOU CAN IGNORE REALITY, BUT YOU CANNOT IGNORE THE CONSEQUENCES OF IGNORING REALITY.

http://www.lptraplinesupply.com
Re: Email I received from State Department [Re: Paul Dobbins] #7594480
05/30/22 10:20 AM
05/30/22 10:20 AM
Interior Alaska
O
Oh Snap Offline
trapper
Oh Snap  Offline
trapper
O

Interior Alaska
It’s got to be legit. Anthony Blinkens name is on it. He is from the State Department which is part of the Biden administration!

I love the smell of burning spruce---I love the sound of a spring time goose---I love the feel of 40 below---from my trapline I will never go!
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread