No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
I was informed it is fathers day this weekend #7606277
06/16/22 12:10 PM
06/16/22 12:10 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline OP
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline OP
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
wife texted said hey they say it is fathers day this weekend .

what do you want to do ?

well I have a USPSA shoot Saturday with my son so grill some steaks Sunday, maybe eat some strawberries and call that good.

so if you hadn't remembered here is your notice so you can go fill the LP tank or get charcoal , buy bait or what every you do.

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: I was informed it is fathers day this weekend [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE] #7606283
06/16/22 12:15 PM
06/16/22 12:15 PM
mi. u.p
grapestomper Offline
trapper
grapestomper  Offline
trapper

mi. u.p
On my way fishing in Minnesota on Saturday with the family.
So all set. Happy Fathers Day

Re: I was informed it is fathers day this weekend [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE] #7606285
06/16/22 12:16 PM
06/16/22 12:16 PM
Northern Nevada
B
Bob Offline
trapper
Bob  Offline
trapper
B

Northern Nevada
I値l be getting off a twelve hour shift Sunday morning at 9 so I値l probably just sleep most of the day lol. We池e shutting down traffic on I-80 both directions to demolish and clean up a bridge so I expect I値l have to deal with some cranky folks as there will be no way through without going hundreds of miles out of the way

"I have two guns, one for each of ya."
Re: I was informed it is fathers day this weekend [Re: Bob] #7606437
06/16/22 03:46 PM
06/16/22 03:46 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by Bob
I値l be getting off a twelve hour shift Sunday morning at 9 so I値l probably just sleep most of the day lol. We池e shutting down traffic on I-80 both directions to demolish and clean up a bridge so I expect I値l have to deal with some cranky folks as there will be no way through without going hundreds of miles out of the way

Yep. I'm on 12hr nights Fri through Mon so we'll be away from home. Those 12 will turn into 16s.

So I'm taking the boys out to kayak and FISh n an hour or so. Farm work can wait.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread