No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Removing MB 550 rubber jaw to get offset? #7626584
07/14/22 03:17 PM
07/14/22 03:17 PM
Somerset Pennsylvania
F
FarmerDan Offline OP
trapper
FarmerDan  Offline OP
trapper
F

Somerset Pennsylvania
Looking at buying some used rubber jaw mb550. I’m just wondering if I remove the rubber will they be like the normal offset or are the rubber jaws completely different.
Thanks for any information!

Re: Removing MB 550 rubber jaw to get offset? [Re: FarmerDan] #7626657
07/14/22 05:05 PM
07/14/22 05:05 PM
NC, Orange Co.
QuietButDeadly Offline
trapper
QuietButDeadly  Offline
trapper

NC, Orange Co.
Get one and remove the jaws before you decide to get a bunch of them. I run 550 rubber jaws due to regulations in some locations. I have replaced the rubber jaws on many of them and I personally would not run them without the rubber jaws. But check them yourself, your mileage may vary.

Life Member: NCTA, VTA, NTA, TTFHA, MFTI
Member: FTA NRA NWTF
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread