No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Climate control - let's call it what it really is [Re: ] #7632397
07/22/22 01:56 PM
07/22/22 01:56 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Somewhere along the line a lot of people decided to swear their allegiance to the planet and not their fellow countrymen. They're willing to surrender everything to it, including our freedom. God has sent them a strong delusion and it's only going to get worse.

Re: Climate control - let's call it what it really is [Re: ] #7632590
07/22/22 06:17 PM
07/22/22 06:17 PM
Pennsylvania
T
Tim64 Offline
trapper
Tim64  Offline
trapper
T

Pennsylvania
Mark, I read all your post because I know you approach truth both from a biologist and a Christian doctrine point of view. One would think this impossible or at least very hard, but in this post, you explained it well and your lesson to us is profound. I used to believe that the only way to find facts and understand phenomena is by the scientific method. But now I believe politics and personal agendas have corrupted the scientific endeavor. Thanks for the lesson.

Re: Climate control - let's call it what it really is [Re: ] #7632648
07/22/22 08:15 PM
07/22/22 08:15 PM
Michigan, United States
O
ottertrapper Offline
trapper
ottertrapper  Offline
trapper
O

Michigan, United States
Great post Mark and agree 100%

Re: Climate control - let's call it what it really is [Re: ] #7632657
07/22/22 08:25 PM
07/22/22 08:25 PM
East of the Mason-Dixon Line
DelawareRob Offline
trapper
DelawareRob  Offline
trapper

East of the Mason-Dixon Line
My truck has climate control and so does my wife’s, don’t really see what all the fuss is about.

Who is John Galt?

You don't rise to the occasion, you fall to the level of your training.

Semper Paratus
Re: Climate control - let's call it what it really is [Re: Posco] #7632745
07/22/22 09:35 PM
07/22/22 09:35 PM
Wy
G
Giant Sage Offline
trapper
Giant Sage  Offline
trapper
G

Wy
Originally Posted by Posco
Somewhere along the line a lot of people decided to swear their allegiance to the planet and not their fellow countrymen. They're willing to surrender everything to it, including our freedom. God has sent them a strong delusion and it's only going to get worse.

This

Re: Climate control - let's call it what it really is [Re: ] #7632932
07/23/22 07:53 AM
07/23/22 07:53 AM
central Haudenosaunee, the De...
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

central Haudenosaunee, the De...
I agree with Mark that the ORIGIN of this movement is Paganism, and the big PUSH lately (30 years or so) is based solely on the pragmatic idea that it can be USED to control the population.

we TEACH that crap in our public schools, so we shouldn't be surprised that we get citizens who will VOTE for their own enslavement.

Last edited by white marlin; 07/23/22 08:49 AM.
Re: Climate control - let's call it what it really is [Re: MChewk] #7632969
07/23/22 09:06 AM
07/23/22 09:06 AM
PA
W
w side rd 151 Offline
trapper
w side rd 151  Offline
trapper
W

PA
Originally Posted by MChewk
Mark, let me add that Mr. Gore also “worships” the dollar. These are the same folks that support the anti fur anti trap movement.

That statement is a mouth full ! Far to many politicians have just one agenda .Making themselves rich at the expense of government .They made themselves into millionaires by promoting policies that are self serving

Re: Climate control - let's call it what it really is [Re: ] #7633053
07/23/22 10:53 AM
07/23/22 10:53 AM
michigan,USA
S
seniortrap Offline
trapper
seniortrap  Offline
trapper
S

michigan,USA
A full on SCAM from start to whenever it ends!

Vietnam--1967 46th. Const./Combat Engineers

"Chaotic action is preferable to orderly inaction."
"After the first shot, all plans go out the window!"
Re: Climate control - let's call it what it really is [Re: seniortrap] #7633342
07/23/22 05:32 PM
07/23/22 05:32 PM

M
Mark June OP
Unregistered
Mark June OP
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by seniortrap
A full on SCAM from start to whenever it ends!

It's a religion that has many facades but the rotted core is the same.
Scientism and all it's offshoots, most of whom are in the last 40 years more openly worshipping Mother Earth are insidious, relentless and are rapidly gaining massive support in Europe, America, Australia (and a few other places).

For those who've never heard of the immensely popular and renowned work by British scientist, James Lovelock of 40 years ago called Gaia and his sequel called Ages of Gaia, it is the sacred works which have steered a generation of Mother Earth worshippers. It has been said that Lovelock's Gaia reframed the popular picture of Earth, as a single, living system, and helped launch the modern ecology movement.
[Linked Image]

Some of the offshoots we've heard of.... "Greenpeace" as an example (https://www.greenpeace.org/international/story/24978/gaia-ecology-earth-is-connected-rex-weyler/)
Green Earth Charity is another.
So is Gaia Movement Living Earth and their drop boxes for recycling (which has been shown to be a scam).
On and on the list grows and most of them hold special favor in American politics and most of whom receive sizable governmental agency $$$$.
And they are in league with more Scientism zealots following Peter Singer and his Animal Liberation movement from Australia.
They're all followers of the same pagan ideology.

Paganism has been rising up again, as it was with the pagan Greeks and Gaia their goddess, and we'll know who we're dealing with when the Scientism zealots like Neo-pagan Gus di Zerega states,
'I think Earth Day, begun in 1970, is a particularly important moment for contemplation and commitment by us Pagans. Christians accuse us of “pantheism,” (God is all things and all things are God) and in an important respect they are right. We do find the sacred, most of us, in the earth without reference to any transcendental spiritual force. In my mind there is a transcendental dimension as well, but it is not needed at all for us to honor the earth as sacred.

I'm like that ancient Chinese general Sun Tzu: “Know yourself, know your enemy, and know the terrain."
I know who the enemy is and his legions are MANY.
But they do not win in the end.
For now, many are singing on board without even knowing the siren song is deadly.

Blessings,
Mark

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread