No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
WI Trapperman Feed, shucks #7664583
09/04/22 08:16 AM
09/04/22 08:16 AM
Wisconsin
B
Bear Tracker Offline OP
trapper
Bear Tracker  Offline OP
trapper
B

Wisconsin
Well as the story goes, I retired June 3rd, my wife Kathy June 30, all is going well. One thing I was so excited about was going the the WI Trapperman feed. Heck I was the first one to post we were coming and what we are donating. My first feed right, then Kathy gets a phone call, she won four Brewers tickets, for September 9th 7:10 game in AMFAM. I know what you many will say the feed it is, and we will still bring our items Friday morning to the convention.

But when asked what I will do in retirement the answer was, for one year to be the best Mr. Phelps I could be. See Kathy has allowed me to chase my passion for our entire time together. Hunting, Trapping, Teaching, Coaching, Athletic Director, mentor, you get it. She has been Mrs. Phelps, Coaches wife, Coach Kathy, bus driver, team photographer, EMT, concession stand organizer, my wife, mother to ours and so many others all these years. She was so excited to win these tickets and go to a Brewers game, then she realized it was Sept 9, and the disappointment hit. At first, I was like like but, then I realized and said no, you won this drawing and are so excited I will give up the feed and we are going to the game, tailgate, etc. So I will be at the feed in spirit and donation. Enjoy all, hope to see and meet some Friday morning. I am truly blessed.

Re: WI Trapperman Feed, shucks [Re: Bear Tracker] #7664597
09/04/22 08:33 AM
09/04/22 08:33 AM
Northern Wisconsin,Rhinelander
Hodagtrapper Offline
Muskrat Master
Hodagtrapper  Offline
Muskrat Master

Northern Wisconsin,Rhinelander
That would be a difficult decision but you chose wisely in my opinion. Have fun at the Brewers game and enjoy your morning at the trappers convention. Thanks for your donation as well. Safe travels.

Chris

>>In God we trust<<
Re: WI Trapperman Feed, shucks [Re: Bear Tracker] #7664625
09/04/22 09:15 AM
09/04/22 09:15 AM
Davenport, Iowa
K
kevtrap Offline
trapper
kevtrap  Offline
trapper
K

Davenport, Iowa
Seems to me you made the right choice

Re: WI Trapperman Feed, shucks [Re: Bear Tracker] #7664725
09/04/22 12:12 PM
09/04/22 12:12 PM
St. Louis Co, Mo
B
BigBob Offline
trapper
BigBob  Offline
trapper
B

St. Louis Co, Mo
Happy wife, happy life! WTG! laugh

Every kid needs a Dog and a Curmudgeon.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!
Re: WI Trapperman Feed, shucks [Re: BigBob] #7664774
09/04/22 02:16 PM
09/04/22 02:16 PM
southern Wi.
N
nute Offline
trapper
nute  Offline
trapper
N

southern Wi.
Go Brewers. Enjoy.