No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Anti woke culture [Re: Wolfdog91] #7671640
09/14/22 11:07 PM
09/14/22 11:07 PM
Southern Virginia, 50 yr old
V
VaBeagler Offline
trapper
VaBeagler  Offline
trapper
V

This young man brings a lot to this forum. He is a go getter which is rare these days. He crapped the bed on this one and I'm confident that he is regretting it. I understand what he was saying in the original post but what he didn't take into consideration is that conservatives have zero tolerance for the woke bs. Conservatives take all of the liberal crap with no action. Men using ladies bathrooms is where the line is crossed. As a conservative you are forced to let a lot of BS go in hopes of changing it the next election. No conservative will tolerate the woke couture.

Re: Anti woke culture [Re: Wolfdog91] #7671649
09/14/22 11:23 PM
09/14/22 11:23 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Online content
trapper
Providence Farm  Online Content
trapper
P

Indiana
Ohio you missed his point completely. Must have missed my post on what I thought he was relayed and his post confirming it.

So for time and simplicity. He simply means it's annoying when those on the right show their buts and act like the left. Thay don't get a free pass becuse they are on your side of the argument.

It's not as often or severe as when the left does it but still bad maybe worse becuse we should uses out brains and think and react intelligently not freek out and have our brain shut down and react like an emotional child throwing a fit.

Re: Anti woke culture [Re: Providence Farm] #7671662
09/15/22 12:13 AM
09/15/22 12:13 AM
V
VaBeagler Offline
trapper
VaBeagler  Offline
trapper
V

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Ohio you missed his point completely. Must have missed my post on what I thought he was relayed and his post confirming it.

So for time and simplicity. He simply means it's annoying when those on the right show their buts and act like the left. Thay don't get a free pass becuse they are on your side of the argument.

It's not as often or severe as when the left does it but still bad maybe worse becuse we should uses out brains and think and react intelligently not freek out and have our brain shut down and react like an emotional child throwing a fit.

So it's fine for the liberals to spew their propaganda but the right should never respond? Conservatives are just supposed to take it like whipping boys?
What's annoying is the conservatives won't fight back, they continue to just wait for the next election for a change.
Pretty obvious that elections can be rigged. Absolutely no way that Biden defeated Trump.
When the right finally speaks out you get butt hurt.
What model Prious do you own?

Re: Anti woke culture [Re: Wolfdog91] #7671664
09/15/22 12:21 AM
09/15/22 12:21 AM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
Lol

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Anti woke culture [Re: Wolfdog91] #7671665
09/15/22 12:35 AM
09/15/22 12:35 AM
minnesota
M
mnsota Offline
trapper
mnsota  Offline
trapper
M

minnesota
Biden did not win election ,.most assume rhat.

Re: Anti woke culture [Re: Wolfdog91] #7671668
09/15/22 12:47 AM
09/15/22 12:47 AM
Indiana
P
trapper
trapper
P

Indiana
VA beagle. You seem to have trouble grasping the concept of not acting like an ingorant uneducated person controlled by emotions is not the same as standing up for what you believe and conducting yourself in a calm rational and logical manner.

Well they act like animals so trying to out animal them is not going to get you anywhere and invalidates your arguments.

I suppose if you still can not comprehend what is being stated Maybe acting like the left and not being able to reason. And use logic may be the only course of action you can take. It will do you no good and when you get prodded into taking a poorly planed action bases on an emotional response someone will be there to videotape that and use it against you and your entire cause. It won't matter that there were 10 other instances much worse from the other side those will be handled much differently ( made to dissappear) but yours you'll be crucified for.

If a Prious gets good gas Mileage I would drive one in a hear beat. But I also have a 127mile one way drive to work. $6 a gallon diesel at 18-23 per gallon in my 250 or excursion is hard on the pocket book.

You have good intentions but your follow a opossum trail not a rabbit. You also made wolf dogs point very well exhibiting it in your.

They do it so we should respond. No responding is important but how you respond is paramount. Everyone spoiling for the fight to go hot will be in for a rude awaking of reality when it does. It won't be like the movies.

Yes elections are rigged what's worse nothing was done about it and nothing will be. Keep voting R and fix it next time .. that will work about as well as screaming like Greta but with a right slanted slogan.

Thinking and planning for what's coming is more productive. Your not going to change what's coming or accomplish anything arguing with a liberal. It's a wast of your time and resources but if you need to so you "feel" better or you really told them.. than carry on. Guy like that with their 1k rounds of ammo and an AR 15 ask me about starting a milita when they hear about my shooting interest and such. I don't answer instead ask a few questions
Are you interested in..... food presentation, growing, planting, harvesting, raising livestock. Answer blank express and head shake no..
How about water purification, transportation, communication like ham radio, learning medical skills like treating trauma... Answer same blank look and goes back to talking about guns and bullets and shooting. I politely excuses myself saying no a milita is not something I'm really interested and move away thinking sure thing buddy I will call you when I need a distraction and/or cannon fodder. The guys is not a thinker or planner. He will be killed or quickly caught or starve likely harming his causes in the process.

Is the concept becoming more clear yet?

Last edited by Providence Farm; 09/15/22 01:01 AM.
Re: Anti woke culture [Re: Providence Farm] #7671687
09/15/22 01:43 AM
09/15/22 01:43 AM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio

I didn't miss his point. Just like I didn't miss yours.
I pointed out some facts to think about , and that's all I was trying to do.
So you start saying I'm acting like a child throwing a fit?
Funny how you claim to to be using your intellect , and not acting like a child throwing a fit, yet you start belittling anyone that guestions your thinking.
Interesting.

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: Anti woke culture [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #7671696
09/15/22 02:16 AM
09/15/22 02:16 AM
Indiana
P
trapper
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine

I didn't miss his point. Just like I didn't miss yours.
I pointed out some facts to think about , and that's all I was trying to do.
So you start saying I'm acting like a child throwing a fit?
Funny how you claim to to be using your intellect , and not acting like a child throwing a fit, yet you start belittling anyone that guestions your thinking.
Interesting.

I never said YOU were acting like a child throwing a fit. Read that again a bit slower. I said WE should use our brains and think and react.....

O and I am livid and hot under the collar all the time looking at all the ingorant crap going on. Its very difficult not to snap off on them. Sometimes I do even knowing it will do no good yet it in my nature to want to get my .02 in.

Knowing and believe what I wrote is one thing always doing what I think and know Is right is the hard part I often fail at in many areas of my life.

Last edited by Providence Farm; 09/15/22 02:26 AM.
Re: Anti woke culture [Re: Wolfdog91] #7671740
09/15/22 05:35 AM
09/15/22 05:35 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
I suspect that so called woke culture is going to disappear the same way the puritan culture did. Its just not sustainable to use a woke word.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Anti woke culture [Re: Wolfdog91] #7671766
09/15/22 06:37 AM
09/15/22 06:37 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

There's no mention of America in the Apocalypsis of John, so I think a lot is going to disappear in the future.
We are foolish to think we know otherwise.

As a follower of Christ, who has sat and listened to many people leaving this life, I can relay to all y'all - for consideration and reflection before our time comes - the same theme Jonathan Edwards experienced and wrote extensively about while supporting bereavements during the 1700's;

People do not care or ask about money, guns, ammo, politics, sports, alcohol, drugs, who's winning and who's losing, or any of 1000 things we cling to, are addicted to or fight about all day every day.
People routinely say that the things that have filled their life's thinking most don't matter at the end.
How interesting and how marvelous to know that before the end.

What does matter?
Ask a dying person and listen.
Sometimes I have to ask the room filled with people to please shush so we can listen to the heart of the person who is dying.
They have the floor.
Jonathan Edwards called what he saw and heard from people who are dying, "The Sweetest of Times."
I call it the same.
I have learned things from dying people which has changed me.
By His Mercy and Grace are we transformed and not of our own works, so we don't boast.

Blessings,
Mark

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread