No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Middle class getting gutted.... #7680958
09/28/22 03:12 PM
09/28/22 03:12 PM
smithfield, virginia
F
flash Offline OP
trapper
flash  Offline OP
trapper
F

smithfield, virginia
Not only are we getting hit in our everyday lives but our retirement monies are going to the way side. Virginia is fighting the trans crap in the schools that the left embrace, had some kids walk out of class yesterday as a protest. November will tell the tail on if we turn around or sink even lower as a country. Drove a bus for a private school here for 17 years, they could double in size if they had the room. I do worry where we are headed. Got six grand kids, talk to the three oldest about things but only one seems to understand my worries. I feel this started in 08 and the swamp went along with it..... Turned 67 this month and will lay some steel come fur season, my 58th. At lest we still have that freedom for awhile.

Re: Middle class getting gutted.... [Re: flash] #7681050
09/28/22 05:13 PM
09/28/22 05:13 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
you can remain free until you die...

middle class has been the backbone of the USA forever....to destroy the USA you need to eliminate the backbone.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread