Enjoy the day! I'm a teacher, but I will even cut you some slack for missing tomorrow! We also missed school on opening trapping day years ago.
I will! By the same time last year I would have missed at least a week and a half of school but this year I have missed 0 days so this is a little treat to myself. Been working hard the last 2 weeks on yard cleanups also so going out and doing what I love will help me more than anything else.
Funny story though, I was walking back from the bathroom during lunch and the principal/super intendant stopped me (they watch over lunch). She said what great of a job I had been doing keeping my grades up (Not hard for me and should be a given) and how I haven't missed any school. I told her that I was missing tomorrow and she asked why so I said "I'm going trapping". The look on her face was priceless, luckily all of my teachers know what I do during this time of year and have been nice to me about missing tomorrow. My art teacher is the most supportive because one day while I wasn't feeling like doing my work, I talked with her about trapping, and over the next few weeks I have been telling her the days until the season. Today I told her I wasn't going to be there tomorrow and she was so excited that It was finally time for me to go set traps. Anyways that's my story of the day but I need to keep working on getting caught up on homework.